Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Should this be a 130 fight? It's significantly harder than everything else in the 125 block and I think she has way too much health. For instance, ony my Cold Wolf this season it takes me ~30 seconds to kill Innarius in The Void (130) at level 130, and ~2 minutes to kill the Ascended Riftwalker (130) in Invasion III at level 130, but over 6 minutes to kill Atanna Khan (125) at level 133.

I don't think it's implicitly bad to have certain fights designed to be longer -- Spirit World for instance can be pretty long, and while I think the RNG of the invulnerable nests' spawn location and frequency should be toned down, for the most part that fight feels very good and it is usually around 5 minutes. But Atanna Khan just feels so much more like an HP sponge, compared to Spirit World having lots of mechanical maintenance.

If Atanna Khan is going to stay a 125 fight, I think she should have a lot less health. Even if this was a 130 fight, she still would have too much health compared to the other fights in her bracket. I know some of the extra time is because she is pretty anti-melee with her constant teleporting away and area denial -- but even accounting for that, it seems like she has way too much health.
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I agree Akkana is one of the hardest boss in the game, she is half invisible hard to see her especially if you vengance pet from amazon which looks same, she teleport like crazy. Tho I had discusion with some guy who invested 8k TG into char and he says that Akanna is easy, so if you spent 800 euro on char then Akanna will be easy.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Its like giyua before 59158574842390 nerfs some builds just suck for it, if you play assassin you can just standstill and hold rmb summon nec can just use vk/hawks, cold sorc nukes her real fast.

Not sure if she needs nerfs, maybe a small hp reduction/lower tp chance if anything.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I'd agree on her teleporting chance being too high, it feel like it didn't change since the time it was balanced around a purify fight. The startling witches are pretty unfair too due to their random position, the fact that they are the most dangerous thing in the fight and sometime launch invisible spells, and the heal they have on kill, that hurt summoners and all.

Though, comparing her to static, non teleporting boss as a wolf druid just isn't fair, the conclusion is that tclaw is one of the best skill of the game for them, not that some other boss is too tanky. And I wouldn't want her to become easier or higher level either. No desper, you don't need 8k tg to do it. approximately 0 is enough on every builds I played.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you can get her in the area where entrance is she tends to stay up there and the other spirits in that zone don’t mess with you. I feel like when i first started Atanna years ago that it was the hardest uber to me that i could get to. Now that is no longer the case. Astrogha is one that imo should be looked into. Disabling ranged attacks is kind of a pain in the ass and that fight shouldnt take as long as it does for the bracket it is in.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just dont use dogshit builds, then? Imagine using dogshit builds and asking for nerf, meanwhile this boss is a free charm/awakening for many people.

Soon with these rants, bosses in this game will be reduced to Butcher's level.
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Innarius has low hp by design because of the fight's mechanics. Ascended Riftwalker is obviously a fast fight for any heavy damage, static-target oriented multihitting skill (As in, Twisted Claw).

Just as TC is very suited for Ascended Riftwalker, it is at a disadvantage for teleporting bosses. Same would happen with Rain of Fire for example.

It's only natural that some bosses will be harder than others depending on the mechanics of your bossing skill.
Listerine
Acid Prince
46 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Any class I run without big HP/avoid always struggles with Atanna. I never have problems when I play assassin.