Σ 2.5 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Zantetzulken
Prowler
15 | 0
Jampula wrote:Been playing summoner barb, few things:

Spirit Walk healing calculation seems to be incorrect. Should be max 10% of max health, I have 5,5k hp and I heal 850.

In Spirit Reave description there should be some mention of the huge AR bonus of the skill (which is understandable since summoner doesn't spec on dex or ar generally). Remains to be seen if the dmg of the skill is just too much, I'm only 110lvl running with TU's and honorifics and it's already 6,5k magic dmg per second.

Edit nvm got it working
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Can we just end the spearzon experiment? Either rework it without a lame mechanic, or just replace it. The whole "use these skills in order" system is lame and overdone.

If I want to play a piano build, Ill play a nagi sin.

Its an awful build with zero gear flexibility. Not to mention the fact that you have to hit enemies at specific angles to get maximum payload from the main skill.
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
I don't know why almost every season lasts just 1 month. Maybe the normal rune drop can be reduced next season? They dropped a lot, til the lv 90 I ignored almost all of them. The roll range of runeword items is pretty small, so I think reducing the drop rate will make people spend more time searching for them.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
imngocson wrote:I don't know why almost every season lasts just 1 month. Maybe the normal rune drop can be reduced next season? They dropped a lot, til the lv 90 I ignored almost all of them. The roll range of runeword items is pretty small, so I think reducing the drop rate will make people spend more time searching for them.

Annoying people by making the basic level 100ish gear they need to get into Dunc/Fauzt harder to obtain is not particularly high on my list of things to do. Maybe if the whole leveling progression were smoother and there was any reason at all to not straight speedlevel, but it's not.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Ignis Fatuus is the old Cataclysm skill, right?

I'm using Demonic Touch gloves on my bowzon and haven't seen it proc at all. I know it's 1% ctc on striking, but I should be seeing it proc fairly frequently.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Glow-Worm wrote:Ignis Fatuus is the old Cataclysm skill, right?

I'm using Demonic Touch gloves on my bowzon and haven't seen it proc at all. I know it's 1% ctc on striking, but I should be seeing it proc fairly frequently.

no

it replaced catacylsm but it's just a buff that adds spell focus, flat fire damage, and reduces your fire res
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No WP in glacial trail but there is wp? So you can enter this area but not quit via wp.
https://youtu.be/rTzpw3QRgvo
it seem like the character spawns kinda randomly in map - i was trying with other char without that wp to check if that char can get this wp by walking through whole area but still didnt get it cause not clickable or not even there ? Greetz and thx for ur time
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is this intended that Butcher's towers now active ALL the time? :\ Reduce their damage if so. It\s kinda painful at 75 fire res with fresh 105 char.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Idk if it's a bug or if i understand badly but superbeast morph from relic doesn't increase spell damage for vessel neither absolution. Any explanation ?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
blatkill wrote:Idk if it's a bug or if i understand badly but superbeast morph from relic doesn't increase spell damage for vessel neither absolution. Any explanation ?

Superbeast spell damage based on points in ritualist or warlock tree. 0 points - 0 spd.