Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Squiggoth wrote:It's not specific to 2.5 but dual wielding with elemental weapons is still broken.

What happens is that if your main hand is an elemental weapon, equipping a second weapon, physical or elemental, disables the innate dmg of your main hand.
So dual wielding with a main hand elemental weapon actually decrease your DPS, and by a lot since it's the weapon used by your skills.

It may seem minor but i think it's a shame because there are a few scenarios when I would prefer to not have any block, which is harder when you can only equip a shield, or lose a whole equipmnet slot.
And dual wielding is cool :)

this is intended / a workaround for technical constraints

IED is technically a passive and if it didn't turn off it would apply to both hands

TheLastDragon wrote:This is not the first time I have come across a problem of this nature ... Version 2.5.1
amekoffiziell wrote:me had same issue with the set amu from viper set - i had it 3 times this seas did get succ corr - but after rewaling there was nothing and no new stat like it should
1. time i thought i did misslook myself // 2nd time me was sure but no1 believed me // 3rd time i just did want to forget as fast as possible - because it was a perfect 3sk 30psn -15psn roll still no corr stat even with succ text :P
blatkill wrote:Happend to me few time too.

I would say that this is just unlucky, because rolling ethereal on a ring has no effect, but eth corruption shouldn't be that frequent. Do you all still have the rings handy on mules?
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:I would say that this is just unlucky, because rolling ethereal on a ring has no effect, but eth corruption shouldn't be that frequent. Do you all still have the rings handy on mules?

i did corr over around 60-80 ammys ( maybe more this seas ) so donno if its pure unluck in that ammount? but y ofc better if maybe remove that mods from jewlery curroption if possible :P
same like -req stat on ammy and ring doesnt do anything too. Just decreases the chance to get usefull stat -

edit2: maybe i kept the perfect roll ammy ( did remember wrong it was one of perfect roll if its that ammy (3sk 29 -15) -

on char https://median-xl.com/char/SetMekTwoFive -> its the 3sk 39psn -15psn adds MO one (i did put it in cube its the only item in cube so u can find fast - if its not that then sorry i not remember correctly then cause it is some time ago allready :P
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1073 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spirit of Vengeance from ama blood relic provides much more spell dmg than it should do.
Normal SoV off/on:

Bugged SoV off/on:

Normally, SoV provides 184% F/L/M spell dmg, sth like that. But with bugged SoV from blood relic, u will get 675%-356%=319% spell dmg! And more excessive, if u use some + all skill level gear to precast SoV, u can get even more spell dmg! Actually, bloodzon with blood relic cleans T10 with less than 10 mins in late game and easy 5 pillar deimos!

Hope this will get fixed before 2.6 patch is released.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
can we maybe increase the travel speed of shatter blade (proc)? Feels like it never hits anything, since monster are always gone by the time it starts auto aiming.

I am not even sure it hits at all. The few times I see it hit monsters they don't seem to take damage. Might be due to missile desync tho.
ninjashrubry
Skeleton
2 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
During the last month of a season, would enabling the goblin event from the goblin season (rainbows, enchantments, etc.) be feasible?

It would provide an incentive for players to return; giving more items and some extra power would give a chance for players to complete their end game wish list for the season.

Late season economy is dead (amount of trade ands TG per trade), so more items would not drastically impact trade and maybe additional players might offset that.

Plus more rainbows, sometimes sanctuary is a dreary place.
ricksanchez
Skeleton
2 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ninjashrubry wrote:During the last month of a season, would enabling the goblin event from the goblin season (rainbows, enchantments, etc.) be feasible?

It would provide an incentive for players to return; giving more items and some extra power would give a chance for players to complete their end game wish list for the season.

Late season economy is dead (amount of trade ands TG per trade), so more items would not drastically impact trade and maybe additional players might offset that.

Plus more rainbows, sometimes sanctuary is a dreary place.

I dont post on forums but I need to stress how cool this would be.
Do we need to start a go fund me for last month goblin madness?
noob447
Skeleton
2 | 0
Not sure if this has already been reported, but I may have discovered a bug. When attempting a greater luck roll on an honorific item (I know. I just like to try stuff for shits and gigs), it fails (obviously) but, instead of leaving the greater luck oil after the failure, it returns a regular luck oil. ;-|

Example gif:
https://i.imgur.com/S1SG7zC.gif
anDr3a
Stygian Watcher
44 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi, I just updated to 2.6 and game crashes when I summon bear companion,
error message unhandled exception access_violation (c0000005)
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
noob447 wrote:Not sure if this has already been reported, but I may have discovered a bug. When attempting a greater luck roll on an honorific item (I know. I just like to try stuff for shits and gigs), it fails (obviously) but, instead of leaving the greater luck oil after the failure, it returns a regular luck oil. ;-|

Example gif:
https://i.imgur.com/S1SG7zC.gif

intended punishment for being creative (-:

i'll try to remember to change it before 2.7

anDr3a wrote:Hi, I just updated to 2.6 and game crashes when I summon bear companion,
error message unhandled exception access_violation (c0000005)

hotfix incoming whenever gitlab is back online, also opened a new thread for 2.6

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=82101&p=587725#p587725