Σ 2.6 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
TU Flail level req is ridiculous: 24=> 45 => 70 => 84, basically unusable as leveling weapon.
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Uber death projector is bugged. i had all 3 dudes next to it BOTH times immunity never dropped, now im out 2 scolls and dont know if im gonna get bugged again. -_-
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BoneZone wrote:Uber death projector is bugged. i had all 3 dudes next to it BOTH times immunity never dropped, now im out 2 scolls and dont know if im gonna get bugged again. -_-

mine was the same but i could still damage it. did you try attacking or just watching the text by hp bar?
illsonmedia
Prowler
15 | 5
Suggestion: auto-place charms in the cube if it already exists in inventory
One of the clunky things about MXL is placing the charm from the floor into the cube. Can be rippy
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
illsonmedia wrote:Suggestion: auto-place charms in the cube if it already exists in inventory
One of the clunky things about MXL is placing the charm from the floor into the cube. Can be rippy

Yo, I've been lurking, but haven't posted in months but I logged in just to say this is the BEST suggestion I've heard in years! Devs, plz make THIS happen!
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
dunno if new or not, but in the laz fight, sometimes he ports on your head, blocking you from moving (before he spawns ads and totems!). thats usually game over then for me, dunno it feels unintended and hard for no reason (this particular thing). anyone experienced the same issue?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
metasequoia wrote:dunno if new or not, but in the laz fight, sometimes he ports on your head, blocking you from moving (before he spawns ads and totems!). thats usually game over then for me, dunno it feels unintended and hard for no reason (this particular thing). anyone experienced the same issue?

you can teleport out of that
Trang Oul
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kissofaries wrote:TU Flail level req is ridiculous: 24=> 45 => 70 => 84, basically unusable as leveling weapon.

The same with TU Short Sword. Got T1 at level ≈3, required level 30. :shock:
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Crash wrote:
metasequoia wrote:dunno if new or not, but in the laz fight, sometimes he ports on your head, blocking you from moving (before he spawns ads and totems!). thats usually game over then for me, dunno it feels unintended and hard for no reason (this particular thing). anyone experienced the same issue?

you can teleport out of that

that is true, i noticed that, but is it a intended or unintended mechanic that was kept in?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I remember in the past talk about menus and such being customizable by the player.
Is customization still on the agenda?