Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sorc Chronofield lvl 44 (1 hard point) reward tab icon says pierce -20% phys/feedback, while ingame skill hover says -19%.
Also happens at lower levels.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
aguni wrote:New bug with 2.6.3: attempting to pick up an item with inventory screen open attempts to add it straight to inventory instead of leaving the item on the pointer. If inventory is full and I'm not standing directly on the item when I click, character walks over and I get "I am overburdened" and have to try again.

fix on the way, watch out for 2.6.6
vlocyaiba
Destroyer
7 | 0
Necro crossbow widowmaker with proc cryo beam make crash creen.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
The new throw barb passive, bloodthirst shows the wrong number (in wolf stance). I have 118% leech which should be 39% crit, but it says 35%. There is no way to verify it because the ingame ui and d2stats doesnt have support for crit chance, only for ds.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Please make it so that leaving kabraxis' place spits you in a1 and not a4, its quite annoying for trophy farming.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

This is a huge lie, actual cd is more like 6-7s.
Depleted
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey, i think WW barb is bugged; when you are in the whirl animation you are able to cast/attack while using quick-cast hotkeys. Not only that, it also doesnt take into account the cooldown of skill (when it uses A1 animation rather than the cast animation, it gets mildly stuck, then you are able to use it again) making skills like shower of rocks and shockwave nearly instant spammable. You can use an item granted skill, have cast rate pumped up by the wolves and just spam all your stuf while you are in WW animation form - you literally attack and cast at the same time, even worse, you cast spells while moving. I dont think this is intentional.

Edit: ive done some further research and it seems that the bug is only visual, none of the skills take place actually, no damage is being done and no effects like stun from thunder slam really occur.
Edited by Depleted 9 months.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Pls consider bringing the portal mechanic that Startled Witch got also for bosses like Astrogha and Quov Tsin, and bringing the Key of Hatred/Suffering treatment for Wirt's leg.
dkhoa24
Imp
5 | 0
Using "Deathly Effigy" with Death's Reach, seems "Life from Death - XXX life after each kill" does not work if putting one point only for "Windowmaker". Image[/img].
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
dkhoa24 wrote:Using "Deathly Effigy" with Death's Reach, seems "Life from Death - XXX life after each kill" does not work if putting one point only for "Windowmaker".

Deathly Effigy is not your kill, and the description should be changed to indicate it's a trap and not a regular projectile skill - already on my list for next patch