Discuss Median XL!
Sfp4
Pit Knight
104 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Why are there only 2 low level runewords for naginatas? Scythes are the only other base that have 1 individual runeword that has an early requirement, and they are arguably useless. Would be nice to see a bridge from TU/Craft to Frysturgaard/other strong weapon with a couple Nagi runewords.

The build also feels incredibly weak in comparison to past patches.
Alassian
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Feedback / Idea how to maybe fix some of the things with the class druid

1: Hunter druid. They do great amount of damage. But it's really locked behind a lot of clunky stuff. Like for example if you are going ied your bear is dead as fast as u can resummons it ( maybe a bit overreaction ) but ye it feels that way sometimes. If you're phy you basically got 1 option for weapon. Runeword Dirge. Before we go further i know, Hunter druid skill for insane ewd when bear proc but lets compare some items

A High roll dirge with 5x ED umo before making the runeword got around 520 phy dmg top end
A
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Heavy Crossbow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (239 - 287) to (587 - 795)
Required Level: 120
Required Strength: 614
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
2% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Striking
20% Attack Speed
Adds 2-(300 to 450) Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 350-400 Cold Damage
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
-50% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Socketed (6)
Got 760 as mid roll,
A Shrine craft goes upwards of 900

Not only are we limited to 1 weapon (dirge) if u wanna function at endgame but weapon still suck compare to other ranged weapons. And Barb and Necro get more ewd scaling etc than druid without having to go out of the way to get minion resistance

So my problem is you so limited on items you can wear as a Hunter druid. Every Su/ssu/sssu is designed for ied or elemental damage on a phy base. Theres great potential here to remake these like say

what is now Mr Painless give could also have a orange text Like your bear companion have 8% more proc chance thing. Ander su could have your Proc last 10 sec longer. And remake some of the phy bows so you dont get baited into phy/ele stuff or ied

And some kind of rework on summon bear when your ied ? not sure but not fun to play a class that revolved around a summon that have a 8% proc chance that dies before it even get's the chance to

2: Seer druid, Bow druid, Poison Druid,

Fire seer druid needs big help. I haven't played it my self so therefor cant say to much. But I tried poison druid and bow druid again from the above.
What i feel like that could be a easy great fix is simply Druid helmet's Bow druid get 0 pdr and 30% avoid from talents (30 points investment btw) as seer you get 10% pdr 15% avoid

We all know Wolf druid and Werebear druid is somewhat still good specially wolf druid.
So my idea was what about changing some of the runewords and Su's druid currently have on their helmet slot to make their life little easier
As a caster druid and bow druid you're a weaker than paper. You don't have great options to scale more avoid, You need to get all max res from gear / jewels meanwhile you have to get 40/50% pdr depends spec.

How about druid helmets get some love and give us like avoid scaling pdr max res shit on this slow ? All all the options there is now they just trash :/

Augur's Pelt
Augur's Pelt
Hawk Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (1943 - 2196) to (2064 - 2332)
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
5% Chance to cast level 10 Time Strike on Striking
3% Chance to cast level 12 Bloodlust on Death Blow
Adds 25-38 Damage
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to Dexterity
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
(31 to 40)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
No defensive things at all
Cedar Shake
Cedar Shake
Hawk Helm (Sacred)

Defense: 904 to 960
(Druid Only)
+(4 to 5) to Druid Skill Levels
Adds 125-200 Lightning Damage
Adds 125-200 Cold Damage
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+50% to Summoned Minion Life
+(11 to 15)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Fire Resist +(2 to 3)%
Socketed (4)
2-3 max life ? ehh...
Forest Defender
Forest Defender
Antlers (Sacred)

Defense: (2277 - 2562) to (2474 - 2783)
(Druid Only)
Spiritual Alignment Adds 5% Lightning Spell Damage per Base Level
Spiritual Alignment No Longer Adds Fire/Cold Spell Damage
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
20% Cast Speed
20% Movement Speed
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(15 to 20) to Stormclash
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Lightning Resist +1%
(35 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
+1 max light res on a helmet that otherwise puts you in another direction ( lightning on a druid i don't know :S )
Greenwalker's Charge
Greenwalker's Charge
Antlers (Sacred)

Defense: (2372 - 2657) to (2577 - 2886)
(Druid Only)
Required Strength:
Idol of Scosglen has no Cooldown
+(1 to 2) to Druid Skill Levels
Adds 30-50 Damage
+(11 to 20) to Rend (Druid Only)
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(150 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 200) Life on Melee Attack
Requirements +500%
Socketed (4)
Doesn't need anything its good ( werebear item)
Phoenix Beak
Phoenix Beak
Falcon Mask (Sacred)

Defense: 996 to 1101
(Druid Only)
Ember Spirit: +10% Total Damage
+(2 to 3) to Druid Skill Levels
20% Combat Speeds
+(20 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Maximum Lightning Resist +(2 to 3)%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)
its a beginning but again fire druid just really in bad spot atm so not rly used at all and maybe could use a little more kick
Sky Spirit
Sky Spirit
Falcon Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2390 - 2689) to (2642 - 2972)
(Druid Only)
2% Chance to cast level 32 Tempest on Striking
150% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 42-84 Lightning Damage
+(20 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(28 to 35)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 10%
+1 Life on Striking
+(4 to 5) to Light Radius
Socketed (4)
Again Lightning spell dmg and first item we see with a decent amount pdr ? Its unusable as again it force us to play some wacky lightning i don't get it
Nature's Orphan
Nature's Orphan
Spirit Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2294 - 2711) to (2574 - 3042)
(Druid Only)
Required Strength: 650
Pagan Rites also Restores Mana
1% Chance to cast level 36 Lightning Streak on Death Blow
+(2 to 3) to Druid Skill Levels
-(10 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-(10 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Lightning Resist +2%
Socketed (4)
Really weak item. It got 2 max light res which i guess is a start but what is this item otherwise :S
Ranger's Disguise
Ranger's Disguise
Spirit Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2836 - 3129) to (3182 - 3510)
(Druid Only)
Required Strength: 650
2% Chance to cast level 20 Sun Strike on Striking
80% Attack Speed
+10 to Widowmaker
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
15% to Strength
Maximum Life +(2 to 3)%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (4)
Actually a decent helmet option but. Heres the thing. Widowmaker on hunter druid is huge bait. %str when your class bows require dex. No max res. lack of just viability

If more of these items had like 10% avoid. Max res. PDR. Like make them really powerful items. I could see caster druids and hunter druid have alot better time as they are really really squishy and fire seer druid i dunno do something different Dunno how to fix that :D

Basically i think great fix to druid can come from a little more thinking on their class specific items. and runewords. THe thing is 15 % avoid or 30% avoid doesn't feel good at all if you cant get more than that. ( except 5% from invisible umo's ) They get somewhat mid range defense levels which is okay. but they lack so many gearing options when it come to Max res and pdr and avoid to further their progress into the endgame not to mention just the feeling

In sort. Complete rework of Runewords - SU/SSU/SSU druid helmets, Druid bows. Make them speciallized into a specific architype Like Poison helmet got poison duration poison pierce poison spell dmg, Bow druid helmets got like dex Max dmg or something seer druid helmet with fire spd fire pierce spell focus cold seer cold spd cold pierce focus than add in max res/avoid / Pdr

None of that Lightning spell dmg that we cant scale in anyway from talents. and no defensive stuff on either item
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
I don't know if I saw well, but I didn't have some arcane crystals in hell act2 after duriel, and nm act3 after travincal.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Buff rift inspectors in scosglen. Rift inspectors are always exciting to find, they almost always drop something nice. Except in scosglen. When you find 1 there, you know you are in for some major disappointment, they usually just drop some corrupted crystals, or sometimes not even that. I want to see enchanted runes from them.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Impressions of scsoglen druids

Wolf and naturist : Well tuned, scary but can be played around with every builds I've done. They're good and I think should be the reference when tuning the others
Hunter : Why is he so tanky? He's literally an hp bag that do nothing. I know it's a corrupted version of normal bow druid but still !
Seer : Everyone know this but the banshee is way overtuned, and bringing any minion or reanimates will make many invisible spells. Even the fire elemental is going pretty hard and multihit a lot, and he spawn with 2 etherborns boosted vy the aura. bleh
Owl : Do nothing and miss all his attacks, and thorn wall will sometimes randomely hit a lot while others you bath in it and feel nothing. Just janky .
Bear : On most class it's fine, but his rand bypass avoid or something right? Melee sin against him is literally unplayable

Another complain I have is about eleventh eyes, purely because of the damage reduction his aura he has I never felt it was worth to add him in my clears. It just feel unnecessary to me, at least with his rewards.
dant121
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I want to write about scsoglen too.
The old system of dropping Reality piercer for Sescheron's was maybe not the best, but at least understandable. I killed Sescheron's 73 times, almost all Reality piercer got myself ( except 3-4 pieces that my friends gave me ) . So once there were 19 eleventh eyes in a row, without Reality piercer, then fell 5 in a row. In the middle of the distance it turned out that I killed the eye 346 times, and Reality piercer knocked out 75 that actually looks normal. But the inequality is so bad.
The second question is about dropping relics from Sescheron's. For 73 kills I got 3 relics. I think it is very little, although I may be wrong. + There is no more at all not any profit from killing the boss, can add for example unite 10 fruits in a random relic? Well, or just raise the chance.

sorry for bad english
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Char Screen after fighting Nemesis with Barb.

Average chance Nemesis will hit you: xx%

Bold part is colored red, should only be the enemy's name.

Average chance Nemesis will hit you: xx%
AngryEvilCookie
Prowler
15 | 0
'Colosseum' old -100% tooltip
Tpalala1993
Skeleton
2 | 0
Icebird (Flying Knife) T4 unique
+(12 to 16) to APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI
So it is written in the database of items on the site.
I tried to craft from t4 knife or upgrade from t1 version, but still got only +3 to APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI.
Bug or error in the description?
AngryEvilCookie
Prowler
15 | 0
Tpalala1993 wrote:Icebird (Flying Knife) T4 unique
+(12 to 16) to APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI
So it is written in the database of items on the site.
I tried to craft from t4 knife or upgrade from t1 version, but still got only +3 to APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI.
Bug or error in the description?

not a bug, +3 if you are assasin.