Discuss Median XL!
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Now that some fn have been banned, can it be forbidden to send tg?
Out of habit, I have sent TG several times to the banned account
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I think that it makes absolutely no sense to make the Trap Assassin Subterfuge Passive disable Nova Bomb oskill. I was curious to check it out, now I'm sad.
Zaurox
Invader
9 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rebound the axe throwing oskill doesn't seem to work. It doesn't shoot any axes upon hitting walls, just shoots the initial projectile which doesn't do anything...
Tnt1094
Abomination
156 | 16
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Add Secheron immunity after a winter storm cast for the few people who kill him on the hardcore :cry: :cry: :cry:
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus
Balanced Axe (Sacred)

Throw Damage: (224 - 279) to (287 - 348)
One-Hand Damage: (130 - 156) to (198 - 231)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 120
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
-1% to Enemy Poison Resist per 1% Block Chance
15% of Dexterity added as Weapon Physical Damage
+5 to Barbarian Skill Levels
Adds 45-90 Damage
+(130 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Maximum Life +5%
Maximum Poison Resist +2%
Maximum Block Chance +10%
Requirements -100%
Socketed (6)
orange mod works like there is no max block cap.
regardless of the functional max block that is shown in char screen ( and hopefully also is the actual functional max block) you can still get 75% pierce from tat weapon.
With recent changes to Gladiator's Dominance you more or less get free 75% pierce in endgame.
Might be intended or not. just wanted to mention it.

Credits to tnt1094 for showing it off and testing it.
Tnt1094
Abomination
156 | 16
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Very strange error with the passive unyeilding, it gives 20pr after taking damage from weapons it works fine in all areas t1-t6, but starting from t7 this passive stops working I suspect all because starting from t7 monsters in melee impose an invisible debuff on -avoid, block and it can not work correctly with the new passive
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Tnt1094 wrote:Very strange error with the passive unyeilding, it gives 20pr after taking damage from weapons it works fine in all areas t1-t6, but starting from t7 this passive stops working I suspect all because starting from t7 monsters in melee impose an invisible debuff on -avoid, block and it can not work correctly with the new passive

More likely it does not work cuz phys dmg is converted to elemental in t7+.
Tnt1094
Abomination
156 | 16
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
smartasss wrote:
Tnt1094 wrote:Very strange error with the passive unyeilding, it gives 20pr after taking damage from weapons it works fine in all areas t1-t6, but starting from t7 this passive stops working I suspect all because starting from t7 monsters in melee impose an invisible debuff on -avoid, block and it can not work correctly with the new passive

It says after taking damage from a weapon, the damage can be elemental, no difference
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
smartasss wrote:

as i understood it, elemental dmg is added on top of physical dmg, not converted?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
There is a interaction from autotarget skills and traps i'm not sure is intended, but it trivializes many situations. Quov Tsins Trinity Beam will target them, Kabraxis green Flamestrike will proc on them not on the player, Corrupted Seers spells will target them, Corrupted Owl does strange things too often...

Also Traps influence AI from a lot of Monsters, especially ranged/caster ones. I think that is fine as it feels logical.

I'm not saying change that but i wonder if that it what the design should be (Autotarget).