Σ 2.6 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
can you please expand the deimoss kill buff for some more seconds? i just lost my first ever deimoss kill upgrade due to a full cube... happy sad
Tnt1094
Abomination
156 | 16
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
if you use the skill bladestorm on a necromancer with stave then instead of 6 frames he has 13 and maybe more, with other skills everything is fine cherubim etc.

Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Tnt1094 wrote:if you use the skill bladestorm on a necromancer with stave then instead of 6 frames he has 13 and maybe more, with other skills everything is fine cherubim etc.

Not exactly a bug, but definitely not communicated well - Necromancer has two attack animations with two-handed swing weapons, but only the faster one (used for Parasite and Carnage) shows up in the speedcalc. It's been like this for at least 7-8 years, probably dates back to Laz era.

I don't know if there's a way to know in advance which of the two attack animations a skill uses, so it's something I'll think about.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Dunno if this is the correct place here.. NotArmory does strange things for me lately... I cannot search for accounts. anything with ./acc/xyz does not work, the page telling me that account xyz does not exist (witch is a LIE very often). Same issue with clicking account links in Ladder Tab. i've deactivated any Script blocking things etc..
Has anyone the same issue? Is there a solution/idea?
aahz
Team Member
496 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
metasequoia wrote:Dunno if this is the correct place here.. NotArmory does strange things for me lately... I cannot search for accounts. anything with ./acc/xyz does not work, the page telling me that account xyz does not exist (witch is a LIE very often)...

better use notarmory thread for bug report and post some example account (account "xyz" really doesn't exist)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
mortichar
Skeleton
2 | 0
When I join a LAN game my personal stash is getting wiped for the character I join with. Let me know if there is anything more specific I can provide. I have no issues saving/loading my stashes otherwise and can play just fine in pure singleplayer. It's when we want to run something as a duo that this becomes a problem.
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The DEX attribute bonus of a bow is 0.13%, while a crossbow is only 0.11%. Can it be increased to 0.16%?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
mortichar wrote:When I join a LAN game my personal stash is getting wiped for the character I join with. Let me know if there is anything more specific I can provide. I have no issues saving/loading my stashes otherwise and can play just fine in pure singleplayer. It's when we want to run something as a duo that this becomes a problem.

from Patch Notes 2.6.0.: "Shared stash disabled in TCP/IP (should prevent shared stash from being replaced with host's stash)"

that's basically a LAN game right? And does "wiped" mean you loose items or are they available again if playing on SP?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
SilentCarl wrote:The DEX attribute bonus of a bow is 0.13%, while a crossbow is only 0.11%. Can it be increased to 0.16%?

thematically this makes no sense, and crossbow builds (including bowazon!) are not at a point where they need it for balance

metasequoia wrote:
mortichar wrote:When I join a LAN game my personal stash is getting wiped for the character I join with. Let me know if there is anything more specific I can provide. I have no issues saving/loading my stashes otherwise and can play just fine in pure singleplayer. It's when we want to run something as a duo that this becomes a problem.

from Patch Notes 2.6.0.: "Shared stash disabled in TCP/IP (should prevent shared stash from being replaced with host's stash)"

that's basically a LAN game right? And does "wiped" mean you loose items or are they available again if playing on SP?

LAN and TCP are two names for the same thing. this issue has been around ever since 2.0 and we try to figure it out every few months, but whist hasn't been able to get it to happen when he tests
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Convert multiple shrines at once
Can it be improved in the next version?