3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
new bow nec is my char and good for scos farming

are there anything else?
ObobXL
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
I haven't tried bow nec for comparison, but Phys Throw Barbarian is easily the best of the half dozen or so characters I've tried. With good gear I can clear the full area in 20-25 minutes. Stampede does enough damage to serve as a very good single target killer, but it's also a piercing nova that does excellent AoE and doesn't get bogged down if your miniboss target is surrounded by enemies. Leech makes you immortal too.
RichardButte
Skeleton
3 | 0
ObobXL wrote:I haven't tried bow nec for comparison, but Phys Throw Barbarian is easily the best of the half dozen or so characters I've tried. With good gear I can clear the full area in 20-25 minutes. Stampede does enough damage to serve as a very good single target killer, but it's also a piercing nova that does excellent AoE and doesn't get bogged down if your miniboss target is surrounded by enemies. Leech makes you immortal too.

Is there a build guide for this anywhere?
ObobXL
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
It's a new build this season but pretty straightforward. If you look on the ladder a lot of people are playing it. Here's a random profile that is on the right track:

https://median-xl.com/char/fomes
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Depends on level of gear, totem necro, pwave sin, bowazon and stormzon are all pretty good.