Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nothing. The mod has just become too easy, and the hard parts require too much work. I've been playing since 2008, maybe it's enough.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CMBurns wrote:Oh also instead of DELETING CATACLYSM maybe you could just give it back to me already. I swear when they did this I just fucked off for like 2 seasons. I wanted it balanced, not gone. Now we have apocalypse with boring shenanigans that's supposed to fill the "same role" despite the skills being quite different functionally. /rant

Yeah I think removing Cataclysm was a silly move. Nobody cares about boring Apocalypse. They're functionally not identical so the justification for the removal was nonsense. Not to mention Cataclysm had been an iconic mxl skill since 2k8.
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
morphed wrote:Samael was killed 1-2 days after release this patch , that’s pretty much the opposite of long time … maybe people should learn the game and get better at it instead complaining , game it’s super easy in it’s current state , you’re overpowered when you hit the lvl req for most bosses , before you needed gear preparations and gear changes etc for most ubers, now you just go through bosses without sweat and when you get to the big bosses like samael people complain it’s hard ? They dont put any effort into killing bosses before sam , now it’s too hard ? Funny, samael is a joke if you know what you’re doing , some difficulties should not be accessible to all people just like in any game , why should mxl allow all its player base to powercreep ? Look how faster ladders dies now , drop rates are huge , endgame charms are worthless , anyone can afford buying them , take a look at some builds for example bear druid can do samael with set gear , throw barb can do scosglen with white t1 thr axe, i don’t know how Devs can’t see these changes hurt the ladder longetivity, this boss Nithogur should be impossible to do to avoid having overflowing of his relics, needs a new mechanic that is mostly RNG , idk how people would take heavy nerfs to chars but i think the right choice would be to add harder content from now on and stop adding worthless uber butcher and such , that’s just more powercreep from their charm upgrade bonuses, and lastly umos we’re nerfed a lot but they were the only way to make gearing somewhat progressional and you felt character improving now you get the highest rune (Xod) or whatever get mirage angelic touch and suddenly ur superstrong , umos were nerfed because people didnt like to put that much effort into gathering so many to kill endgame content and complained because of it , this was never about p2w this was an excuse , the new rws with expensive endgame runes is more p2w than “umos” were, mxl needs a new way to improve your character over time and not with a few rws you can do all content .

i assume most ppl won't understand your statement :mrgreen: look at this kill list. dudu nobody kill nithougur? that is very funny for me. QoL (quality of life) is good, nobody refuse it, but the QoG (quality of game) , hmmm.

missing laz version, thats the only thing i can say.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Damn , this is actually funny :mrgreen: Bear druid is still one of the best for Nithogur , decent dmg and big life regen … Perhaps Nitoghur is still too hard xdd
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Taem wrote:Bring back PUNISHER 1HTKO traps and I'd come back.

There are still way too many luck based ohko mechananics in the game as is.
For instance, the riftwalkers ohko mechanics where you just have to get lucky not to have him overlap them is beyond infuriating for instance.
Calaquendi
Acid Prince
48 | 3
I'll quote the poignant words of someone from another thread:

[W]ent back to Median XL Xvc and found, what Sigma is lacking: OP Stuff almost everywhere: Tons of crazy O-Skills, OP-Builds with hilarious damage numbers, OP-Runewords, no Level Gating, appropiate progression (6 Tier-items + Sacreds) and Drop rates while maintaining a hard difficulty. Free item creation and respec Skills and Points at any time by a simple cube recipe. There was even a Dupe-recipe for SP a few patches earlier on the Cubelist stating "This is an online game and people have no morals" - GOD I loved this black humor! Also the Mod features didn't hold back to troll/challenge it's Players from the Start (Volrath the Vile,Witches, etc.) and in response to this nasty crap you waste some time to think of making another OP build to hunt down those monster mobs. Hell, I EVEN hat no problem using Teleport and Identifiy scrolls again and revealed every f****** map. Great time!
My Conclusion: The Mod went serious and is "okay" now, but I really miss the OP days. One can't have everything."

Another quote:

Jampula wrote:Nothing. The mod has just become too easy, and the hard parts require too much work. I've been playing since 2008, maybe it's enough.

Well said.
Edited by Calaquendi 8 months.
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
I would bring back viable caster skills for the cold sorc.

GOAT sorc build was using smaxed shatter the flesh to off-screen mobs.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Calaquendi wrote:
Jampula wrote:Nothing. The mod has just become too easy, and the hard parts require too much work. I've been playing since 2008, maybe it's enough.

Well said.

Mostly army takes me away, I live next to Russia. Not that I hate the country, not too much love either.
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
186 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If they actually posted the mini guide that I wrote like weeks ago XD

Also I think it would help the other players, since it details a very strong way to enter into the true endgame that can be done 95% SSF.