Returning player and my Thoughts.

Discuss Median XL!
Brazor
Imp
5 | 1
Good Day everyone. I hope all of you Have a splendid day.

After Many years I came back to diablo. I use to run Linux so neither diablo 1 nor diablo 2 worked for some reason. Even change the settings used different programs etc etc. I tried to install Median xl as well and it gave errors. Got myself a I5 rd gen for my work pc and light gaming. Switched to windows and no problem.

So I played median xl before sigma I just never had the chance to play it. So I started earlier this week. I do not have a lot of time because I started my own company so to get gaming in is about impossible. ( I am taking off this weekend :D ) So I went through all the classes. I usually play a tanky boy but I thought I'll change it up so went through more of the squishy heroes for a change.
I love summoners so got stuck on the necro. The reason I did not like the necro in d2 vanilla is. The summoning theory was that it was quantity over quality.
Sigma fixed that with tankier summonings ( Gawd I love the new golem )

I will most prob do a sorc as well. I am thinking the necro may have some problems late game. Was thinking to go full vit build so that I do not die easily. But went against it going full dex/str build.I am predicting it will not be a OMG IMBA uber build but it is a build I am enjoying. Only 2 things I do not like is the fact that x8 players is disabled ( I know the theory behind it and I do agree with this change ) Just the First difficulty is really easy. Not sure about the others and Second is That the Pally changed and I preferred the old Pally. I am not saying it is bad. I am just saying I preferred the old Pally.

All in all. I am enjoying diablo 2 for the first time in years. I do read guides but I follow my own path as that's what makes ARPG's, ARPG's after all. The merc bug I know off. One other bug ( may just be my game ) is that I walked and my druid just froze. Luckily Diablo has 1 of the better teleports as It throws the portal on you where some games put it away from the player ( Cough, Cough ) Not gonna call names :mrgreen:

Sorry for the long post but this is just my 2 cents. Some people will agree some will not. That is freedom of speech. The only thing that metters at the end of the day is to have Fun :)
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge