Discuss Median XL!
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1129 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Newbking wrote:So in the guide it says the 3 peice Curse of the Zakarum set gives 40-70 crushing blow. I just got all 3 and its says only 10%! I kinda planned my build around what the guide said. Can someone plz explain.

If its a scaling issue, would you consider making it a flat +40% to crushing blow at least? please.
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
When using dragon jaws on left mouse button some doors in act 2 (so far) are not working properly.
a953571477
Skeleton
2 | 0
The daydreamer's data does not match the information on the game's website.50% damage to undead is no such entry in the game.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Could you please add HP/Mana/Rej potions duration to buff duration row?
Drakks
Invader
8 | 0
My damage with arcane torrent before and after cast arcane fury (+20% energy and mana with set). It's not just a visual bug but the skill itself does in fact deal no damage with arcane fury active. I was unable to even kill random mobs in act 1.
This issue didn't seem to exist as of 2.6 as there are videos of a mana sorc with over 50000 mana and arcane torrent did damage just fine.
ImageImage
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Drakks wrote:My damage with arcane torrent before and after cast arcane fury (+20% energy and mana with set). It's not just a visual bug but the skill itself does in fact deal no damage with arcane fury active. I was unable to even kill random mobs in act 1.
This issue didn't seem to exist as of 2.6 as there are videos of a mana sorc with over 50000 mana and arcane torrent did damage just fine.
ImageImage

:shock:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Downgrade enhanced runes when ?
Containers for all materials when ?
AngryEvilCookie
Prowler
15 | 0
Skylord rune word gives 0% cold pierce. Recipe contains Ice rune, is it ok or bug?

metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
AngryEvilCookie wrote:Skylord rune word gives 0% cold pierce. Recipe contains Ice rune, is it ok or bug?

► Show Spoiler

check the docs https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/runewords it's stats are as shown in them. I think it is intended you get most of your cold pierce from Paladin skills.
Edited by metasequoia 6 months.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Drakks wrote:My damage with arcane torrent before and after cast arcane fury (+20% energy and mana with set). It's not just a visual bug but the skill itself does in fact deal no damage with arcane fury active. I was unable to even kill random mobs in act 1.
► Show Spoiler

known issue, already mentioned here https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?p=591883#p591883.