earth talons hits more than raid does

Well I said I COULD be wrong lol.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I might just be a victim of really bad rng but maybe not:

Documentation says that summon frostwalker rolls between 20 and 28 on barb swords and shields. After rolling a few hundred of both, I have never seen a roll higher than 26.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Splargh wrote:I might just be a victim of really bad rng but maybe not:

Documentation says that summon frostwalker rolls between 20 and 28 on barb swords and shields. After rolling a few hundred of both, I have never seen a roll higher than 26.

Dude, just use 26
SDLCTLMR
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
if a character breaks a barrel or an urn while in some morphs, then after that there will be quite a long recovery (from 12 to 25 frames, I did not measure the exact time). However, if this is done in the normal state (without morphs), then the recovery time will be good. This bug can be observed, for example, in a superbeast. This is a pretty old bug, there is even in the versions of Brother Laz, I have an assumption that this is due to the fact that some morphs have an error in the recovery time formula, that there is no multiplication by one of the speeds, most likely by faster hit recovery.
ape123
Imp
4 | 0
T1 stag bow damage is bugged, deals nearly 5 times the stated inniate tri elemental damage.

Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ape123 wrote:T1 stag bow damage is bugged, deals nearly 5 times the stated inniate tri elemental damage.

Maybe you have skill or attribute bonuses adding in?
ape123
Imp
4 | 0
Taem wrote:Maybe you have skill or attribute bonuses adding in?

Nope. This is early game and switching from a random short battle bow (which should do the same amount of damage) to this stag bow more than tripled my damage.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Splargh wrote:I might just be a victim of really bad rng but maybe not:

Dude, just use 26

But I need to reach lvl 100 on frostwalker for that sweet third ice lance missile. That is a dmg boost of 50%!
cerg664
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello. I would like to make an observation that the !regeneration life! on the Paladin's "Ward Of Fate" ability does not work. When I use it, the values in the Sustain status do not change. Sorry for my bad english
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
cerg664 wrote:Hello. I would like to make an observation that the !regeneration life! on the Paladin's "Ward Of Fate" ability does not work. When I use it, the values in the Sustain status do not change. Sorry for my bad english

Wrong feedback thread, I've moved this for you.

Please confirm whether or not your life regenerates, don't just look at the character sheet.