Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Please post your bug reports and feedback for the current version in this topic.

Note that this topic is moderated. If your post is deleted then it is most likely a known issue.

No tech support related discussion

Instead, please use:
sharky
Balrog
129 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
In the new patch can't get an access to the multiplayer. In 2.6 everything was ok. From Poland

Neles
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Hi there. I have a bug.... cant make hexblade into tiered uniqe.... i would love to try fire melee nec leveling
SDLCTLMR
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
I defeated Nithogur again in 2.7.1 in sp, but the old charm dropped from him, giving 10% maximum life, not 20% combat speeds, although the bonus to magic find is not given, as stated.

if I stand in a corner or near it in the second phase on Nithogur, then molochs stop appearing. Was it intended that corners are safe shelters from the appearance of molochs or is it a bug?

When I use the skill located on the left side of the screen by holding the LMB with the usual hold, and at some point I use an instant skill, then often the instant skill does not work immediately, although there is a sound, and the character is not in the states of blocking or hit recovery. This bug was still at least in 2.6, but it still remained in 2.7.

On the dimensional key, the void armor for some reason is displayed as flying polar buffalo error, i.e. there is no skill. Is it planned to be replaced?

I would like target dummy to show not only the average damage from one attack, but also to show the average dps, you can try adding another variable (if it has not been added yet) storing the number of hits in one (last) second and you can multiply this value by the average damage of one hit in the same second. Also, I have an idea to add a function to change the damage divider, resistance, etc. to reproduce the characteristics of some boss. For example, to enter commands like "/south dummy damage divider set to 140" (without quotes in the game), it would be cool if it could be implemented.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Kukri appears to only be giving lightning damage to weapon per bonus % to defense, and none per % weapon physical damage or % dexterity bonus. This was verified both with d2stats, the in game character sheet, and target dummy testing.
Edited by fr0gbug 6 months.
Arqwart
Prowler
18 | 0
The updated Anathema buff is no longer scaling its innate elemental damage bonus with each base level added to it in 2.7.
thismenu
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
When I destroy The Infernal Machine, my game errors out. I even tried rejoining the game and when I got near enough to the machine that I had destroyed, my game errored out again. If this is a feature of the game it's absolute GENIUS! Making the game crash is the Infernal Machine's ultimate REVENGE! MWA HA HA!!!
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I'd like to see hopefully the abyss shrines in labs become a purify thing. I've gotten it too many times in high lab. I think someone else mentioned this. GL to all this season!
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Display bug : Only one buff is visible when applied on neutraldin (but both are active, so it's work fine)
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1129 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So in the guide it says the 3 peice Curse of the Zakarum set gives 40-70 crushing blow. I just got all 3 and its says only 10%! I kinda planned my build around what the guide said. Can someone plz explain.