median xl difficulty index 2 stars (down from 5)

Discuss Median XL!
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
havoc sor even lowered the difficulty index to 1 star. Why did you design such a perverted build? The game ends in 10 days! New players who play medianxl for the first time can complete it in one season. It took me 3 seasons to complete it before.
Why are the game difficulty levels getting lower and lower?
I liked medianxl at first because it was very challenging and difficult, and it made me sleepless and sleepless trying to break through it. Now, okay, I only need one set of The Warmage and I can get through the magic, dim 6 totem, Heart of Tathamet. This has all become a fast food game.
BOSS are getting easier and easier, especially spiders and sleep, which are not difficult at all.
NotArmory has become mandatory to display my equipment. In the past, I could choose whether to display it. This change makes me feel that the build ideas I have worked hard on can be viewed by other players whenever they want, which feels worthless. . .
My expectations are getting less and less, so I decided to disband my 2000 group chat to express my disappointment with medianxl now.
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ty, Large
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
havoc op this seas- that is for sure - but doing deim. 6 totem in warmage -> i fully doubt it :.D (its more a survival issue then the dmg in warmage and the fact u have hard time avoiding Deimoss his Havoc cause u can´t see shit with ur own havoc spam)
For me was lot of fun running through t10 in warmage. still feels bit cheat even u need nice corruptions on set for the 200 pierec and mr!
MXL gets better and better almost every seas imo- back in days it was far to hard - not everybody wants play a game for more month to finish it.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
i wonder if any of you really good players have ever considered that you, in fact, acquired skills on the long way you play this game that makes it easier for you to defeat content?

for i learned a lot over the last years, when i ran against walls left and right.

havoc being OP is something different, sure. but it was already pointed out that it will be nerfed heavily and, lets be honest, balancing is hard, and maybe the community has also gotten better at exploiting loopholes, and finding broken builds?

also, constantly re-designing bosses or creating new challenges is difficult.

and, one final point: no one has to jump on the broken build train, you know. grab a build that suits your playstyle and difficulty needs.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
two thoughts:

1. we've been nothing but explicit that havoc is far too easy to access and the set needs a complete rework

2. as for notarmory privacy? the only thing that gives me fuzzier feelings than people showing off their insecurity by complaining about notarmory is the cries of those banned for RMT. the game is *not* healthier when new players don't have any idea what their goals look like, get over it.
forcendark
Destroyer
7 | 0
huangyunshy wrote:Why are the game difficulty levels getting lower and lower?

I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels like that
Siosilvar wrote: get over it.

this word is like a ''Do You Guys Not Have Phones?'' to me i didnt like it.I think i see the reasons now casual team members for casual team players yeap
mixkon
Heretic
436 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think it would be fun if anyone who wanted to enter my house had to knock on the door. For example, if you want to make friends and have to get approval on some social networking applications (I can't say anything because this is mxl's forum). even though I just copied your build. I'm really stupid in building gameplay :facepalm:
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
forcendark wrote:
Siosilvar wrote: get over it.

this word is like a ''Do You Guys Not Have Phones?'' to me i didnt like it.I think i see the reasons now casual team members for casual team players yeap

Casual this, casual that. If someone can be just as good as you are by copying your build, you're not as good as you think you are. :)
arche_quick
Imp
4 | 0
Play on hc and you will see that the game is really balanced, still has hard content.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:2. as for notarmory privacy? the only thing that gives me fuzzier feelings than people showing off their insecurity by complaining about notarmory is the cries of those banned for RMT. the game is *not* healthier when new players don't have any idea what their goals look like, get over it.

Casual this, casual that. If someone can be just as good as you are by copying your build, you're not as good as you think you are. :)

I don't agree with this. The game difficulty has been decreasing over the time and the skill factor only plays a role for very few late-game ubers and even there, your build plays a more important role. You cannot kill 100% deimoss with a shit build. You can kill samael with non-optimized build if you are skillful and can dodge well for a long time, but if you have bis gear, this factor is very limited. Ofc if you copy someone else's build that melts ubers, you will be able to make that too. So in my opinion, being able to create a build should play an important role in the game.

There's plenty of guides out there that can be used as a way to start and learn the game and ubers up to lvl 125-130 should be achievable by the most people. But endgame is where you should be expected to start thinking by yourself.. and notarmory is used as a way to copy lvl 150 chars. Whether it's havoc sorc or some other OP build next season, it does not really matter - if these builds melt bosses, then everyone with copied items will be able to do the same thing.