2.8 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
kinnhaunao
Prowler
15 | 0
Pisunchic wrote:
kinnhaunao wrote:Conclave maximum servants not working

how did you discover that, any proof? At screen that you show there was 5 minions then after conclave it become 9, as its written at skill tooltip

I've tested it again
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1224 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kinnhaunao wrote:I've tested it again

you need to actually put points into the summon skill to be able to summon more d00ds
kinnhaunao
Prowler
15 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
kinnhaunao wrote:I've tested it again

you need to actually put points into the summon skill to be able to summon more d00ds

Ohh i see. It increase the cap, not current summon count. Thank you
Zoobedy
Stone Warrior
32 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wereowl doesn't have enough HP.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Frytas wrote:
Patch notes wrote:The new guests in Rifts will drop items appropriate to the zone you are farming

Feels like this doesn't work correctly. Don't have hard data on it, but I cleared K3K and Tran a few times and drop rates seem noticeably worse. In one instance I even had insane density in TA, packed wall to wall with mobs, and hardly any unique items dropped(tiered or sacred), mostly just runes.

Storm trees (those lightning arena tree wardens) in Scosglen are raining arcane crystals so I can confirm.
zen101
Invader
9 | 1
I have leveled normally solo through the acts and im level 101 at the start of Hell. I guess I'm not getting a baal charm because I'll probably be over 115 before I beat all of hell?

and no i dont want a rush and kill. i want to play the game
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Toxotes in large quantities within Scosglen are causing a massive FPS issues.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
zen101 wrote:I have leveled normally solo through the acts and im level 101 at the start of Hell. I guess I'm not getting a baal charm because I'll probably be over 115 before I beat all of hell?

and no i dont want a rush and kill. i want to play the game

You'll be perfectly fine even doing sunless sea.
Also keep in mind that unless you plan on playing rainbow storm there's no need to rush him directly at 115
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
in 2.8.1, 5min ago, I had a bug where a shiny goblin spawnd, but he did not react to anything, he just stood there and took 0 dmg from all sources.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Please for the love of all that is holy, make abyssal shrines require purify.

As a mind flay paladin with some scourge, I was fighting Phoboss and I didn't see the abyssal shrines off screen. Got an Assur, thought my minions could handle Phoboss while I quick purify Assur in a tier 10 labyrinth. But as it turns out, boss health also scales. Go figure.

And I die.

I get that it's not supposed to be a fair fight, but you also need to consider what's fun. That is NOT fun, it's extremely distressing, and it's super easy to die in these situations.

Please make boss summoning abyssal shrines require purify.

Thank you.