Discuss Median XL!
sunstrider
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:
sunstrider wrote:Hi all

Just bouncing some ideas off here. Ive played median for years, and only recently came back. Im playing a storm crows sin, and can easily handle t8/t9 labs, t10 beeing hard. Most of the bosses aren't very hard, but the one that really gets me pissed off sometimes is the unstable anomaly. Ive probably lost >10 t9 riftstones just in the last 2 days due to the instant poison nuke ability. When I know he's around, he's not goo hard to handle, takes about 5 minutes.

My suggestion is, could the devs perhaps add a sound or an effect as to when we approach the Anomaly? Like Phoboss' name appears, or the Navigator gives you that slow aura. I feel most can relate that the 2-screen-away nuke is quite frustrating too.

The appropriate place for this sort of thing is the bugs & feedback thread, we don't frequently review random threads people create so you only get seen if someone happens to be browsing the forum at the time. I've taken the liberty of moving this for you.

In any case, you're far from the first to ask for this and you're not likely to be the last. It's actually right at the top of our feedback card.

Amazing, thank you for the feedback, hoping this gets introduced next patch!
sunstrider
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Also, I have been unable to cube the occuly effigy "Path of Brutality" with my ring "Giant's knuckl", I figured it should work, this sigil is from 2.7 though so im not sure if thats why.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Why does last Paragon Soulstone reward give nothing to summoners? That's on top of Goblin glee not working on summons. Summoners always get shot end of the stick.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
smartasss wrote:Why does last Paragon Soulstone reward give nothing to summoners? That's on top of Goblin glee not working on summons. Summoners always get shot end of the stick.

Because in 2.0 they wanted to kill it necro and they succeeded. We've been asking for years why Necro doesn't have immortal minions, and the return of Dommguard RW, infinite orbs for Felblood amu would solve the problem.
Jacma
Destroyer
6 | 0
So 2.8 patch is supposed to be FUN and FASTER comparing to before patches
Increased monster density by 10%
Increased monster health by 20% for all monsters with levels between 1 and 104
There will be more Elite enemies than usual when going through the storyline on Normal Difficulty
On Nightmare and Hell difficulty Veteran monsters can spawn in all areas

So i am supposed to spend even more time rushing through normal to hell right? I am not getting more experience somehow because there are ELITES that has more hp and give shit experience, i need to deal with more monsters and somehow i am underleveled even with 2-3 exp shrines rushing through act 1-4
Legit died like 8-9 times trying to do this meanwhile before i had no problems and ripped maybe 1 character when i did it too fast (or was underleveled)
I should enjoy game later but it seems i won't enjoy it because good change for FUN season is add more monsters and don't think about experience they give, fuck that just spawn more and more xD
Reeses
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Rathma's Curse doesn't give the Evocation's Aura when you used it via a relic.

https://youtu.be/I45zMMJP1EY
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
This needs to be fixed asap. I'm pretty disappointed about this. Having same prob. Pretty upsetting since I used decent amount of tg the on this one.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Jacma wrote:So 2.8 patch is supposed to be FUN and FASTER comparing to before patches
Increased monster density by 10%
Increased monster health by 20% for all monsters with levels between 1 and 104
There will be more Elite enemies than usual when going through the storyline on Normal Difficulty
On Nightmare and Hell difficulty Veteran monsters can spawn in all areas

So i am supposed to spend even more time rushing through normal to hell right? I am not getting more experience somehow because there are ELITES that has more hp and give shit experience, i need to deal with more monsters and somehow i am underleveled even with 2-3 exp shrines rushing through act 1-4
Legit died like 8-9 times trying to do this meanwhile before i had no problems and ripped maybe 1 character when i did it too fast (or was underleveled)
I should enjoy game later but it seems i won't enjoy it because good change for FUN season is add more monsters and don't think about experience they give, fuck that just spawn more and more xD

Well it depends on your definition of FUN. For many players, the run from 1-hell was not considered fun for a long time, maybe except speedrunning (which is another motivation), so the idea was so make this time more challenging and add new mobs for a different experience to it. results are debatable, especially with a now highly variable difficulty curve for many areas, but the goal, to give people a new experience from start to hell baal was accomplished i think. then after a lot of work, you arrive in fauztinville and scosglen territory, only to be pummeled by weird mob configurations of highly variable intensity, instead of the old, known mobs that everyone has their strats for by this time. this season, most areas gave me a feeling of excitement, as it was unknown. the level drag felt a bit tedious at times, but whatever. But i guess it will not be for everyone, AS USUAL.
ekkudapoxui
Eternal Ghost
2703 | 32
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Trap rat set feels dated and out of place in general. Very basic kukri with 200 ed and some amount of max flat on it provides more value than whole set together.
Summoner barb is another terrible one.

Melee nec has his conversions all over the place. For some reason paraside converts into magic and single target thing into fire. That cringe AoD interaction on top of that.

Idk how others feel about it but in my experience % conversion on the phys skills feels terrible. Probably has something to do with inability to stack meaningful amount of pierce so thing actually does something and lowering amount you ll. So far feels like huge penalty to me and a decent reason not to play a build.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ekkudapoxui wrote:Trap rat set feels dated and out of place in general. Very basic kukri with 200 ed and some amount of max flat on it provides more value than whole set together.
Summoner barb is another terrible one.

Melee nec has his conversions all over the place. For some reason paraside converts into magic and single target thing into fire. That cringe AoD interaction on top of that.

Idk how others feel about it but in my experience % conversion on the phys skills feels terrible. Probably has something to do with inability to stack meaningful amount of pierce so thing actually does something and lowering amount you ll. So far feels like huge penalty to me and a decent reason not to play a build.

I agree with Angel of Death,that concept needs to be changed.Its not even a castable buff(like Shadow Refuge for example),but an ackward leap losing more time in process and if we jump too short no buff is gained so we have to wait for a cool down.And for what,an average farming skill at best?Also one of the shortest duration buffs in game lol.Doesn't seem fair compare to the other classes/specs.