Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Oh wow, lol, my eyes only saw one AR on each, how funny the tricks the mind pulls! Strange the two attack rates. Maybe a dev knows why?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
i bet $10 that neither of them is the actual attack rating number. summon stats are a mess and a half
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
If I see this dropping on my barb:
Does it mean I have to respec? He didn't respec since 2.6.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
BearBearderBarb wrote:If I see this dropping on my barb:
Does it mean I have to respec? He didn't respec since 2.6.

I do strongly advise against drinking this, it might be bad. It's not craft beer, even though the ridiculous name suggests so.

It's an outdated lesser oil of alchemy, does not work anymore.
no need to respec if no skills got changed? better check that :)
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
After playing trowbarb for a while I suggest some changes that might be cool.

* Turn all the combat trees into devotions that blocks all other devotions except the Nomad.

* Change snake bite and overkill into a one level only skill like shower of rocks. Snake bite now receives dmg synergies from stampede and snake stance and overkill now gains extra axes based on stampede base levels.

* Choosing snake bite disables overkill, choosing overkill disables snake bite.

* No longer hide the other throwing passive skills behind a 30 skill point paywall to get them as early as they are available.

With this throwbarb can have enough points to invest in the tower ring skill early because the 30 skill point paywall to access the passive skills really hinder investing in the towers early.
ratapwnz
Fallen
1 | 0
Paladin's tree "Warlock" got passive upgrade node for Mind Flay beams:

This effect works ONLY when you stand inside of Slyaer's AOE magic, not just near Slayer like description says.
So if slayer see no monsters and not cast his circle AOE spell you will not get +1 beam effect.
Description or effect should be fixed, because it is confusing right now and reported as bug multiple times.
locker27
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Amazon's fire elementals has two attack rating. it's strange. The first one is a bit less that 2 times of the seconds one. Which one is final data?

When wearing the helm "crown of arnazeus", I have a simple test, its damage doesn't doubled, it seems that 125% fire pierce in synergies doesn't work on fire attack. Maybe it only works on fire cannonade?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
locker27 wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Amazon's fire elementals has two attack rating. it's strange. The first one is a bit less that 2 times of the seconds one. Which one is final data?

When wearing the helm "crown of arnazeus", I have a simple test, its damage doesn't doubled, it seems that 125% fire pierce in synergies doesn't work on fire attack. Maybe it only works on fire cannonade?

you literally check this thread page and the last one, a now former team member, Siosilvar, stated that probably neither of the 2 values are the "true" one.
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Loving this season, except for the new class-specific relic system. I can see how this system would work for non-SSF but I play SSF and getting a ton of relics my class can't use only to cube with the paragon stone to get a new one and have that relic also be something my class can't use just feels bad. I've found 20+ relics so far with only one usable for my class, and it's just for the passive effect. Either remove the class only relic system or if it's going to become a core part of the game, make it so the 5 relics you cube with the paragon stone to get a different one guarantees a relic for your class. Maybe even make it so SSF characters only find relic drops for their class. I'm just spitballing potential solutions and other than the relic system for SSF characters, you guys knocked it out of the park this season!
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Dominos9189 wrote:Loving this season, except for the new class-specific relic system. I can see how this system would work for non-SSF but I play SSF and getting a ton of relics my class can't use only to cube with the paragon stone to get a new one and have that relic also be something my class can't use just feels bad. I've found 20+ relics so far with only one usable for my class, and it's just for the passive effect. Either remove the class only relic system or if it's going to become a core part of the game, make it so the 5 relics you cube with the paragon stone to get a different one guarantees a relic for your class. Maybe even make it so SSF characters only find relic drops for their class. I'm just spitballing potential solutions and other than the relic system for SSF characters, you guys knocked it out of the park this season!

Agreeeeee, with you, dude. That relics suck big balls