2.8 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
benguay23
Skeleton
2 | 0
why i cant use ward of fate and veneration of justice? i cant cast them.... can someone help me plz
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:
smartasss wrote:Why does last Paragon Soulstone reward give nothing to summoners? That's on top of Goblin glee not working on summons. Summoners always get shot end of the stick.

Because in 2.0 they wanted to kill it necro and they succeeded. We've been asking for years why Necro doesn't have immortal minions, and the return of Dommguard RW, infinite orbs for Felblood amu would solve the problem.

infinite orbs yes, but immortal minions only to necro? not barb, or paladin. At some patch there was 50% avoid, maybe it should solve the problem. In comparison with pre-sigma necro summons, right now summons a lot stronger, i like it, no more ankward mechanic with totems which were dead at 1 sec of a bossfight, without totems minions were nothing and the anti-summon bosses which need to be done with recpec (pre-sigma)
ShadowSlave
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Hi!
I love Rainbow Storm, really excited playing it this season.

Feedback - Build denotation "Rainbow Storm oskill"
Wondering if there was a way to note Rainbow Storm as a build on the stats/ladder details?
My character just says I'm arcane due to Raven Familiar being my highest skill point ability.
https://median-xl.com/char/CircleWave

Bug/Feedback - Re: Goblin rates in Scosglen/Labs
I've noticed that a majority of goblin spawns in Labs have been Arcane Collectors.
Could be unlikely odds, but is this something to expect with goblin rates?

Additionally, a majority of the time I kill Treasure Goblins in Scosglen and Labs, they are dropping signets of learning, as if there was a bias towards that.
Is that expected with Treasure Goblin odds against the bias of the area I am killing them in?
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Fire Cannonade(on Druid at least) uses attack instead cast animation,pretty sure that was not intended?
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
Finally got enough DPS to kill some Void Goblins and what the fuck is that?

They have more resistance and HP than level 125 endgame bosses, run away from you, can teleport away, and have three healthbars, and all they drop are low level runes and rare items. They need to be massively toned down statwise or have their rewards increased
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OK, what to take from relic season? 1. Keep mobs variety. Yes and yes and yes.
2. Too many relics, all top builds are relic builds. Try to find some middle ground. At previous season, relics were way too scarce, now there are too many.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor

why twice attack rating? also, why different value? O-)
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I only see one attack rating. The second (below) is for "next skill level", which looks to be 48 for that toon. The displayed values are different because the latter one is at the "next" skill level.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Taem wrote:I only see one attack rating. The second (below) is for "next skill level", which looks to be 48 for that toon. The displayed values are different because the latter one is at the "next" skill level.

metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Scalewinged wrote:
Taem wrote:I only see one attack rating. The second (below) is for "next skill level", which looks to be 48 for that toon. The displayed values are different because the latter one is at the "next" skill level.

► Show Spoiler

thanx for clarification, i needed to look twice as well before noticing this one.