baal reward

Discuss Median XL!
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
from what i've seen, this charm is crazy, if you make it to 150, even earlier. max res, phys res, max life/mana. all great. the 150 reward is probably the reason deimoss and samael were tuned up, too (?)
also, no difference from SP to MP, afaik.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
servii wrote:When transmuted at 134 It adds to the Paragon Soulstone 10% PR . Seems to work like other charms.
At 138 you get +1 to all max ress.
At 140 random relic.
At 141 you get a cherry.
At 142 2xrandom relics.
At 143 you get 7x corrupted crystals.
At 144+ you need to transmute it with 3xBeladona elexirs&6xGreater Signets of Learning. for the next tier of upgrades.
At 144 2x2xrandom relics.
At 145 max life&mana +10%
At 146 2xrandom relics.
At 147 Empyrian Touch and Breath of Thaumaturgy
At 148 2xrandom relics.
At 149 you need 6xBeladona elexirs&10xGreater Signets of Learning. to unlock the next tier of upgrades. I dont have char highier then 148 for now, will post the next tier of upgrade when I hit 149.

You need a char with correct lvl in order to get the bonuses/items/upgrades. Can be done with old chars, from previous patches, you just need the correct lvl. Every tier of upgrades rises the lvl req of the Paragon Soulstone. 125-136-143-?
All info is from SP experience, it might vary for MP&realm.

This needs to be documented.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Seikun wrote:
servii wrote:When transmuted at 134 It adds to the Paragon Soulstone 10% PR . Seems to work like other charms.
At 138 you get +1 to all max ress.
At 140 random relic.
At 141 you get a cherry.
At 142 2xrandom relics.
At 143 you get 7x corrupted crystals.
At 144+ you need to transmute it with 3xBeladona elexirs&6xGreater Signets of Learning. for the next tier of upgrades.
At 144 2x2xrandom relics.
At 145 max life&mana +10%
At 146 2xrandom relics.
At 147 Empyrian Touch and Breath of Thaumaturgy
At 148 2xrandom relics.
At 149 you need 6xBeladona elexirs&10xGreater Signets of Learning. to unlock the next tier of upgrades. I dont have char highier then 148 for now, will post the next tier of upgrade when I hit 149.

You need a char with correct lvl in order to get the bonuses/items/upgrades. Can be done with old chars, from previous patches, you just need the correct lvl. Every tier of upgrades rises the lvl req of the Paragon Soulstone. 125-136-143-?
All info is from SP experience, it might vary for MP&realm.

This needs to be documented.

It doesn't really because it's a one season thing and what you get is supposed to be a surprise you know. And everything is showed in game so what's the point of putting it in other places? Just play.
This apply to everyone in this thread, feel like you're all talking too much and not playing enough, being stressed for literally no reason
It's not like knowing the rewards will change your game plan unless you're doing rainbow storm or Pyre
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Lynderika wrote:It doesn't really because it's a one season thing and what you get is supposed to be a surprise you know. And everything is showed in game so what's the point of putting it in other places? Just play.
This apply to everyone in this thread, feel like you're all talking too much and not playing enough, being stressed for literally no reason
It's not like knowing the rewards will change your game plan unless you're doing rainbow storm or Pyre

Don't tell me it's gonna get removed or disabled in a couple of months.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Seikun wrote:
Lynderika wrote:It doesn't really because it's a one season thing and what you get is supposed to be a surprise you know. And everything is showed in game so what's the point of putting it in other places? Just play.

Don't tell me it's gonna get removed or disabled in a couple of months.

It might, it's an event season so we just don't know what will be kept or not
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Lynderika wrote:Just play.

This. Marco and the team has done great job to include in-game info and tips through charms and stuff. Laz days you couldn't beat the challenges (attribute challenge anyone?) or end-game without some reading. Now it's possible more or less.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Hope this season is short, i'm not a fan of the worry to be under a certain lvl in order to do an event or you will miss it. Sounds like the old school median tran athulua challenge.
xbeansx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Okay I killed off Baal again and this time I did not die at the same time. I got the Paragon Soulstone this time. But yeah apparently if you die at the same time you kill Baal then the game bugs and the Soulstone does not appear in your inventory. Or it is not a bug and working as intended, lol. I don't know.
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
Birimbau wrote:Hope this season is short, i'm not a fan of the worry to be under a certain lvl in order to do an event or you will miss it. Sounds like the old school median tran athulua challenge.

Really hasnt been a problem.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
To the topic starter:

You shouldn't worry about getting overleveled before you reach Baal. You should worry about being able to beat Baal.