baal reward

Discuss Median XL!
xbeansx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Seikun wrote:To the topic starter:

You shouldn't worry about getting overleveled before you reach Baal. You should worry about being able to beat Baal.

I created the topic. My issue was not receiving the soulstone on Baal kill because I died and my poison killed Baal while I was dead. However on the second Baal kill, I killed him while fully alive and got the soulstone.
However I think you must be referring to another poster in this topic.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
What is the Pandemonium Season Trophy? is this available in SP?
Edited by Immortal2563 4 months.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I accidentally clicked on Cube and got the Pandemonium Season Trophy and The Awakening armor. But what should I mix to get the reward from level 149? But what should I mix to get the reward from level 149? This fresh charm can be put into the cube when you have a character level 150 and get most of the rewards, apart from the Sacred/Relics ones, so I don't think I need to have a character level 149.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
you will need one, if you've read the red, bold text its clearly stated that unclaimed rewards are lost, right?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Yes, but I received all the bonuses immediately accepting the loss of access to several Sacred items and a few relics. It was enough to upgrade the charm three times and that was it. I also got a bonus for level 150 and I didn't get one for level 149. If you actually have to have a charm at every level, why did I get the four previous bonuses at once?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
maybe its programmed to give you the permanent charm upgrades on "page flip"? but there is none for the last page.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
You may be right or it's just a bug.

At 150 it doesn't say at all that you need to mix SSSU and Trophy in the cube, or that it is a reward for a level 150 character. In fact, it is a reward.

On 149 it doesn't write what you need to mix to get it, so it was probably a reward or a bug.

MedianXL team needs to say something about charm mechanic.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Seikun wrote:To the topic starter:

You shouldn't worry about getting overleveled before you reach Baal. You should worry about being able to beat Baal.

Still not a fan of that. I like to take my time and play as I see fit for me.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Immortal2563 wrote:You may be right or it's just a bug.

At 150 it doesn't say at all that you need to mix SSSU and Trophy in the cube, or that it is a reward for a level 150 character. In fact, it is a reward.

On 149 it doesn't write what you need to mix to get it, so it was probably a reward or a bug.

MedianXL team needs to say something about charm mechanic.

I disagree. on the charm it is clearly stated in green, that you have to cube the charm a the specific levels to get the rewards, and in bold red, that you cannot get the rewards for the specific level if you are overleveled. makes perfect sense to me. If it gave the permanent rewards (blue text on charm) to you when you used the upgrade recipes ("flip pages"), THAT is the only thing that is not specified on the charm and might be considered a bug or not well communicated.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
metasequoia wrote:If it gave the permanent rewards (blue text on charm) to you when you used the upgrade recipes ("flip pages"), THAT is the only thing that is not specified on the charm and might be considered a bug or not well communicated.

Just a technical limitation. :mrgreen:

Birimbau wrote:Still not a fan of that. I like to take my time and play as I see fit for me.

You're welcome to play however you want. There's a seasonal incentive for doing something specific. If you don't like it, don't do it.