baal reward

Discuss Median XL!
xbeansx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
So I beat baal finally, but I died at the same time and he summoned minions. I did not feel like fighting them so I rush in and grabbed what was on the ground. I thought I grabbed the Paragon Soulstone but somehow did not.. fml. Since the notes say its a one time quest reward does this mean if I beat him again he will not drop the soulstone?
Kinkyinky
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I didn't think it was a drop? Every time I fought him so far this season (twice on two diff chars) it just appeared in my inv. Of course I'm playing on sp and maybe multi player is different. Still very strange to say the least.
xbeansx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Yeah it did not appear in my inventory. I think only two items dropped, his normal charm and some tu shield. It was the only two items I saw on the ground. I wonder if it bugged on the kill because I died right before he did almost at the same time. My posion got him I think right after I died. Ran in got the itmes talked to Tyrael and went through the portal. Quest completed according to the game. No soulstone in my inventory.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xbeansx wrote:Yeah it did not appear in my inventory. I think only two items dropped, his normal charm and some tu shield. It was the only two items I saw on the ground. I wonder if it bugged on the kill because I died right before he did almost at the same time. My posion got him I think right after I died. Ran in got the itmes talked to Tyrael and went through the portal. Quest completed according to the game. No soulstone in my inventory.

It's at your inventory.
xbeansx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Yeah I have checked several times. I do not have the soulstone in my inventory or in my stash. I'm not sure if it glitched because of how I died when killing baal. The game checked the quest as completed. I guess I'm probably just screwed on this character as far as the soulstone goes.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xbeansx wrote:Yeah I have checked several times. I do not have the soulstone in my inventory or in my stash. I'm not sure if it glitched because of how I died when killing baal. The game checked the quest as completed. I guess I'm probably just screwed on this character as far as the soulstone goes.

Maybe not. At the last season I died under same cirtumstances and I did not get my reward ( relic). Killed Baal 2nd time and got it.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
How I'm supposed to reach Baal before lvl 115? I'm ending act 1 dest in lvl 106....and I'm trying dodge too much fights vs mobs... but it seems imposible. Act 2 and Act 3 are laaaarrrrrgeeee acts, plenty xp and mobs.... I'm even not counting act IV and all the way before Baal... lol. what a joke of reward. I regret greatly delete my old barbarian with 80% charms for a innocent day reward. 115 is so low... the developers play the game before test this things?
Edited by MUS01 4 months.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
MUS01 wrote:How I'm supposed to reach Baal before lvl 115? I'm ending act 1 dest in lvl 109....and I'm trying dodge too much fights vs mobs... but it seems imposible. Act 2 and Act 3 are laaaarrrrrgeeee acts, plenty xp and mobs.... I'm even not counting act IV and all the way before Baal... lol. what a joke of reward. I regret greatly delete my old barbarian with 80% charms for a innocent day reward. 115 is so low... the developers play the game before test this things?

git gud

literally no other answer for it, it's really not an issue even if you're 109 there, 110-115 is a lot of XP.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Siosilvar wrote:
MUS01 wrote:How I'm supposed to reach Baal before lvl 115? I'm ending act 1 dest in lvl 109....and I'm trying dodge too much fights vs mobs... but it seems imposible. Act 2 and Act 3 are laaaarrrrrgeeee acts, plenty xp and mobs.... I'm even not counting act IV and all the way before Baal... lol. what a joke of reward. I regret greatly delete my old barbarian with 80% charms for a innocent day reward. 115 is so low... the developers play the game before test this things?

git gud

literally no other answer for it, i was 109 in wsk. it's really not an issue even if you're 109 there, 110-115 is a lot of XP

Maybe the people test levels with rushing (online). I'm playing offline, no rushing. Like you see in the screenshot I'm already 106 BEGINNING act 2. With all quests and long journey between act II, III, IV, and the way to Worldstone (ancient's quest gives a full level) I don't think 115 would be so far...I think I would be over that level (and I'n not adding any 110 uber to the mix like other players are saying).

Edit: a last option is that even if I've played a lot I don't remember right the game. With no ubers, and avoiding a lot of fights (no radament quest), dodging packs (running of them lol) I've finished Act3 at 107,5. Maybe I can get the Baal stage... winning the fight, with no charms and using t4 equipment is other story xd.
xbeansx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Ruubel wrote:
xbeansx wrote:Yeah I have checked several times. I do not have the soulstone in my inventory or in my stash. I'm not sure if it glitched because of how I died when killing baal. The game checked the quest as completed. I guess I'm probably just screwed on this character as far as the soulstone goes.

Maybe not. At the last season I died under same cirtumstances and I did not get my reward ( relic). Killed Baal 2nd time and got it.

Well that is a little hope. Will have to try again this weekend when I have more time again.