Build/class to clear all game content?

Discuss Median XL!
Phroximus
Cultist
20 | 1
Hello,

Haven't played Median XL in a long time... is there any build (class with respec counts too) that can actually clear all game content?

Thanks.
Randex
Skeleton
3 | 0
Throw barb; blood-zon; bear druid; paladin(any); melee sorc
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Poison Sorceress. Just put together the set and get most of the charms and you can easily complete t10. Fighting with a mage against Phobos who forces you to fight in close quarters is a stupid joke. Deimoss is the fault of the team that makes MedianXL, which has no intention of increasing Arachnomancy's damage several times against this boss.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
bear is really strong... 50% dr, 20% all damage reduction, good defense and life, and good damage (armageddon).... all this stuff in mf gear, lol. Ofc, there is a "little" problem: being melee...

Trhow barb is also good.... good defense (you can ignore dr, with 1M of defense and life steal you can ignore damage reduction), decent life, and the best part: YOU CAN PLAY WITH ALMOST NO SKILL SWITCH (stampede ftw)- Ofc, you must buff yourself with thundergod and titan fortitude (and maybe other stuff like bloodlust) but is a good char with a really smooth leveling... You can play vs bosses in tu as "mid game" equipment.

Edit: mana sorc is also a final build. YOu got slow (with cronosphere), good single target damage (inmersion), decent crowded cleaning skill (arcane torrent) and YOU CAN PLAY WITHOUT POTIONS LOL (thanks to the other skill). Also you don't need pierce or spell damage... and the character is strong on tier uniques... However, YOU NEED PLAY WITH ALMOST 9 BUTTONS (and I'm not including here purify and edyrem). Too much buttons... But we see the witch killing samael, deimoss and I dont know but cronosphere should take care of slow for laz
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Phroximus wrote:Hello,

Haven't played Median XL in a long time... is there any build (class with respec counts too)

So all of them?
Phroximus
Cultist
20 | 1
Randex wrote:Throw barb; blood-zon; bear druid; paladin(any); melee sorc

Sounds that are lots of viable builds... probably will start off Throw barb or bear druid (will check guides)

Thanks to all of you guys!
Redemption
Gravedigger
195 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Phroximus wrote:
Randex wrote:Throw barb; blood-zon; bear druid; paladin(any); melee sorc

Sounds that are lots of viable builds... probably will start off Throw barb or bear druid (will check guides)

Thanks to all of you guys!

Throw barb is super easy to play. If you have a hard time in high density areas you can always switch your main hand to
Rockshatter
Rockshatter
Balanced Axe (4)

Throw Damage: (14 - 16) to (27 - 39)
One-Hand Damage: (3 - 4) to (19 - 29)
Required Level: 6
Required Strength: 77
Item Level: 19
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
1% Chance to cast level 7 Blast Wave on Kill
+(11 to 20) to Maximum Damage
3% Life stolen per Hit
+(18 to 40)% Enhanced Damage
(2 to 3)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(19 to 30)%
+(16 to 25) to Strength
Socketed (2)
Throw Damage: (34 - 39) to (66 - 82)
One-Hand Damage: (11 - 13) to (47 - 59)
Required Level: 24
Required Strength: 115
Item Level: 36
2% Chance to cast level 19 Blast Wave on Kill
+(21 to 30) to Maximum Damage
6% Life stolen per Hit
+(64 to 86)% Enhanced Damage
(4 to 6)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(43 to 54)%
+(36 to 45) to Strength
Socketed (4)
Throw Damage: (100 - 111) to (156 - 179)
One-Hand Damage: (29 - 32) to (97 - 114)
Required Level: 43
Required Strength: 225
Item Level: 59
2% Chance to cast level 31 Blast Wave on Kill
+(31 to 40) to Maximum Damage
9% Life stolen per Hit
+(109 to 132)% Enhanced Damage
(7 to 9)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(67 to 78)%
+(56 to 65) to Strength
Socketed (5)
Throw Damage: (150 - 165) to (208 - 232)
One-Hand Damage: (37 - 40) to (126 - 143)
Required Level: 53
Required Strength: 445
Item Level: 85
3% Chance to cast level 37 Blast Wave on Kill
+(41 to 50) to Maximum Damage
12% Life stolen per Hit
+(132 to 154)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 12)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(79 to 90)%
+(66 to 75) to Strength
Socketed (6)
. The Blast Wave proc will help you immensely. Also the 2 charms you should focus on getting perfect first are
Horazon's Focus
Horazon's Focus
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
-50 Defense
+(21 to 25) to all Attributes
and
Legacy of Blood
Legacy of Blood
By Richard Knaak

Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Unlocks Mastery Skill: Endurance
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Mana stolen per Hit
You can also follow the guide on the forum, it’s pretty solid.
And if you don’t want to stick with throwbarb you can always swap to elementalist or guard tower barb (either relic or gear)
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Javazon is my favourite class/spec ever since rework,good clear good bossing(although melee) good survivability,no real weakness except weapon choice for late game(you need to find good su/ssu).Java could really use a decent rune word for lvl 110+ since all javelin rune words suck.Askari Device on a pure physical class,really?
Phroximus
Cultist
20 | 1
Nice... it seems there are a lot of viable builds now! Good time to try again Median XL then
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
CaoBao wrote:Javazon is my favourite class/spec ever since rework,good clear good bossing(although melee) good survivability,no real weakness except weapon choice for late game(you need to find good su/ssu).Java could really use a decent rune word for lvl 110+ since all javelin rune words suck.Askari Device on a pure physical class,really?

I find barb better... I'm killed on Duncraig with mid game equipment (on javazon guide, almost all SU) , meanwhile I can farm FASTER and not being owned with my trhow barb ON TU lol