D2Stats 4.0.0

Discuss Median XL!
Eclair
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Seems some items can't show their name correctly includes bella/signet/fragment/trophy/wings/cherry
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
How do u list only 40ms boots(any type)? And if u want multiple specific rolls on a rare amu/ring/quiver etc how do u prevent ones who do not match all u want from showing? Also noticed app lacks option to minimize. Tegaze rune also bug out and cant display name.
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
BearBearderBarb wrote:
SouLFiX wrote:Yes, I forgot to mention. In the new version, filtering does not apply to items already on the ground. Maybe I'll fix it in future versions.

Does it mean the item which got hidden cannot be picked up at all?

You can. Eject DropFilter (Shift+Home by default) and it will display on the ground
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
Eclair wrote:Seems some items can't show their name correctly includes bella/signet/fragment/trophy/wings/cherry

Yes, an update with a fix will be released today
TocTep
Cultist
24 | 2
Taem wrote:Could you please include a guide how to edit the Notifier script? I don't remember for the life of me. Looking at the script, a '#' sign signifies notes the script reader won't see?

You can find all necessary information under "Help" button on the bottom of Notifier tab
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Seems some items can't show their name correctly includes bella/signet/fragment/trophy/wings/cherry

potions too.
TocTep
Cultist
24 | 2
smartasss wrote:How do u list only 40ms boots(any type)? And if u want multiple specific rolls on a rare amu/ring/quiver etc how do u prevent ones who do not match all u want from showing? Also noticed app lacks option to minimize. Tegaze rune also bug out and cant display name.

for specific roll only just mention all types of boots and make a group for what you need.
"Boots|Greaves" sacred {40.*Speed}
if you want to prevent showing items which dont corresponde yours matching filters, just comment by # or remove common rule for them. "Ring$|Amulet" rare
TocTep
Cultist
24 | 2
Nheleo wrote:thanks! but how to filter item with stats 10-100 ?

{(?:10|[2-9]\d?|100)}
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
We kinda need list of the abbreviations for all this affixes on some txt file. How would we figure out u need .*Exp. For example im trying this line and it dosent work - "Jewel" {[15%] to Attack Speed} stat rare
TocTep
Cultist
24 | 2
smartasss wrote:We kinda need list of the abbreviations for all this affixes on some txt file. How would we figure out u need .*Exp. For example im trying this line and it dosent work - "Jewel" {[15%] to Attack Speed} stat rare

there is no any hardcoded abbreviations, only text from item stats and how regex works with it.
for your's case you dont need [] and there might be no "to" in line. i dont have any aspd jewels right now but for something familiar both rules do work
"Jewel" {10.*Cast}
"Jewel" {10% Cast Speed}