D2Stats 4.0.0

Discuss Median XL!
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
151 | 13
Jam_Sack wrote:
Thanks for your response. That works! May I ask what this means? The Regex tutorial site that I'm using says "\s Any Whitespace".

It makes the whitespace a requirement for the match, therefore `Plated` doesn't match.
Jam_Sack
Prowler
17 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BearBearderBarb wrote:
Jam_Sack wrote:
Thanks for your response. That works! May I ask what this means? The Regex tutorial site that I'm using says "\s Any Whitespace".

It makes the whitespace a requirement for the match, therefore `Plated` doesn't match.

Thank you. Is there a reason why "^$" doesn't work? It says " ^…$ Starts and ends" so I'm assuming that I'm misunderstanding this function...
Ywinel
Pit Knight
119 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SouLFiX wrote:- You can even simultaneously search for any number of same type items with different sets of stats

It seems to be faulty, works well well only with jewelry.
Tested it with claws on most simplified case:
I've bought some magic Claws with Fire dmg(nothing more) and other with Minimum Damage:
"Claws" {Minimum} purple
"Claws" {Fire} purple

It's not showing any notification for Fire ones. Removing first line makes second work. Adding show between the two makes both work
"Claws" {Minimum} purple
show "Claws"
"Claws" {Fire} purple
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
151 | 13
Jam_Sack wrote:Thank you. Is there a reason why "^$" doesn't work? It says " ^…$ Starts and ends" so I'm assuming that I'm misunderstanding this function...

The start and the end operators are for the entire string. And the entire string is `Light Plate (Sacred)`.
IronMan
Lava Lord
96 | 9
How can I search for e.g. Rings with +Skill but have the notification be a simple "Ring" or just the name of the item. I foresee me fighting Phoboss in labs, kiting him around in a circle and the entire fight the left side of my screen is flooding with text because every round we make we move into the filter range of a rare item I didn't pick up.

Anyways, thanks a lot for updating the filter, Angelic items would have been much worse as an addition without it.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
119 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
IronMan wrote:How can I search for e.g. Rings with +Skill but have the notification be a simple "Ring" or just the name of the item. I foresee me fighting Phoboss in labs, kiting him around in a circle and the entire fight the left side of my screen is flooding with text because every round we make we move into the filter range of a rare item I didn't pick up.

Anyways, thanks a lot for updating the filter, Angelic items would have been much worse as an addition without it.

You can enable one line notification style or disable notifier completely(options tab)
IronMan
Lava Lord
96 | 9
Here is the difference between "One line item name and stats notification style" enabled and disabled for me:

Unless I'm mistaken, it changes only the one line where the name of the item ("Eagle Master") and the base type of the item ("Ring") are either displayed as one or in two separate lines. And I do still want to get notified of item drops. Just without the entire item text being displayed. While also filtering for specific stats on rares. Is that possible right now?
Descent1414
Imp
5 | 0
LuckyMe2022 wrote:
SouLFiX wrote:
LuckyMe2022 wrote:1. Will DS show sockets num, and filter? I need 0 socket or 6 socket
2. And Circle stat doesn't work as i except, for I need Dex circle

1. No filter yet. But d2stats shows the number of sockets for items with a rarity less than rare in latest version
2. Can you show an example?

2. It Notifies Small Cycle, no matter what kind of stat. I actually need Small Cycle with Dex, how can I filter others

Circling back to this - it seems like neither the "stat" flag nor matching specific strings works for cycles. E.g.,

"Large Cycle" stat - notifies for large cycles as normal, but doesn't display stats
"Cycle" {Strength} - doesn't notify at all

But also wanted to say thanks for making this, it's great
Ywinel
Pit Knight
119 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
IronMan wrote:Here is the difference between "One line item name and stats notification style" enabled and disabled for me:

Unless I'm mistaken, it changes only the one line where the name of the item ("Eagle Master") and the base type of the item ("Ring") are either displayed as one or in two separate lines. And I do still want to get notified of item drops. Just without the entire item text being displayed. While also filtering for specific stats on rares. Is that possible right now?

If you want to keep filter the way it is then I don't see any other soultion.
Eventually, if you have some programming skills, you can edit code yourself. It's actually pretty clean and readable, find notifier function and stop outputting an item after first line 8-) .
IronMan
Lava Lord
96 | 9
Anyone figured out a way to filter for specific Angelic Base types without including other sacred rares? Like, I would like to be notified every time an angelic belt drops, but not when an sacred magic or rare belt drops. Don't think "angelic" is in the notifier as a possible flag yet.