MEdian compatible with D2 Res.? / version i miss&want to play again

Discuss Median XL!
Hikaru1986
Imp
4 | 0
Heyho!

At first- as usual- i am no native english so please forgive me the humiliation of your language :D

So, the easy& short question as above in Topic; is Median playable with the Ressurection version of Diablo 2?
If not, ever thought about writing those guys for, as THE Mod of Diablo2, untouched on its place as Leader of em all?

And now the 2.

I played this mod allready ALOOOOOOOOOONG time ago, like allmost 20 years? there was a modder, "Laz" if remember right which made its own median
(? as said, ALONG ago, i prob. shuffle something) those time necro had those summons, called "Rampagor" or somelike - DAMN i loved thos guys- and median itself wasnt in reworked hunter camp. (aside this PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSE reduce size of aldebaran, i HATE the running there ^_^ -

However i want to play this version again. i know u put in alot of effort and damn i gonna miss those huge increase of skilltrees but the negatives outrun the actual version tbh. i have ALOT of struggles, items which rework their req. lvl, freq. crash of the merch AI -DAMN how this angers, tellin ya-, stacks crashing in box into uselessnes (lost 14-arcane-stack cause of, ANOTHER full mental breakdown- and so on. on top the MICRO stash in town (no more plugy= no more "Collect em all")

So however i want to "go back in time" and play the "orginal". AS said, no offense; in face of the HUGE improvements its only reasonable crashes appear.
So these are the "Variables" i can give: Necro had "Rampagors" and an "archon", no skel aside the lich king but some shades if remember right. but there been allready those weird not further explored advancement in kurast, some desert temple-like if remember right.
on top plugy-compatible and u could buy 0skill-summon-enchantment of gear.

would bbe imba if some1 could provide me this version!
Hikaru1986
Imp
4 | 0
@ moderators: been unsure if THIS is still "short question", if so, please move me there if better for oversight
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Hello!

1. No, this is a classic D2 LoD mod. Hard enough to hard-code 1 thing i suppose.

2. i'm not into that kind of thing, although loved the mod since forever, but there is a thread with resources that you might want to find what you're looking for: https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2511
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Any version till Ultimative I believe. I still advocate for 1.F9 as the best version. There is a link around here somewhere for older versions.