kingdom of shadow is the worst thing ever designed

Discuss Median XL!
domah
Prowler
15 | 1
metasequoia wrote:
domah wrote:
Taem wrote:
domah wrote:If you make a game that only 1% or less players can beat, its bad design.

Are you actually serious right now? KOS is very beatable by any class. No offense to you and your playstyle, but if you struggle with this, then you lack the most basic fundamental understanding of the mechanics used in Diablo 2 in general. Remember, ALL of the mechanics in MXl are in also D2 (except for Spell Factor). So, if you are really struggling so badly, show your toon here so we can tell you what it is you're doing wrong instead of spewing erroneous and fabricated trash out of your mouth. My guess is your either a troll or someone who gets very easily triggered. Good luck in life kid.

I did not struggle with KoS, I just said it's utter shit.
I struggled with other bosses, like valthek, and valthek is imo utter shit too.

you wait till you've done that one for the trophy TWICE, killed him 120 times. you'll gonna like the fight then for sure.

Stockholm syndrome lmao
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i love kingdom of shadow, because i allways imagine the theme music from benny hill playing when run it...
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Ok you think it's utter shit and many people think it's not. We won't magically come to consensus. There's plenty of things I dislike which other people like and I am fine with that. You can just continue playing or stop if you think the game itself is utter trash. I don't care what you do. Have fun.
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
With the boots from soulstone which gives 130 ms, this quest is like the fastest to be done in it's difficulty range lol. The same with it's trophy.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Imagine this guy playing 2008 version of Ureh.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I was about to say, the first versions of Ureh hits different. I'm sure it's quite fine these days. After all the uber is just a matter of running past 90% of stuff anyway.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not that long ago Marco played some old mxl version which he streamed, and I watched hím trying to clear ureh for days.
Spoiler alert: he didnt
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Try the old versions of median compared to this then get back to us if this version is hard or not. Lol
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Maertsy wrote:With the boots from soulstone which gives 130 ms, this quest is like the fastest to be done in it's difficulty range lol. The same with it's trophy.

Just tried the boots in there, good point finally i see what the're for! gg nyoum! 1k% movement speed anyone? ;)
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Anonymous: wrote:
► Show Spoiler

The whole argument about his uber should go like this:
The dungeon is amazing - nice big map with good layout. The tragic/bad design is that you will use two/three straight line towards a boss or the portal to sleep charm. There is no other use for this big beautiful map. So 80% of the map is never used by players. So either make it different shape which forces players to use it all or add some farmable content all over the map.

I just thought of one; a relic goblin spawn someplace random deep in the level but off the main path, always balls deep in a thick cluster of citizens, maybe even spawns next to some baddie that casts a slow movement spell?