Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Don't see the issue, not everything has to have a use, not everything has to be a single 10x10 room with a boss in the middle and not everything has to be easy and completed by everyone...
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
domah wrote:That's all.

To the guy who had the idea of making it, on a hack and slash game, fuck you.
Just fuck you, I hope for the worst for you and your whole family.

That's all.

Get some gear with curse reduction, which reduces the duration of the pig morph the porkchops cast on you. Or if you play a class that has a morph, the curse doesn't really affect you. At least it didn't with the superbeast morph on my unholy melee pally. I had maybe a very small movement speed decrease, but my superbeast morph stayed intact and I was still able to easily outrun the zombies. It's amazing what you can find out and accomplish with a little bit of research and planning. :D
domah
Prowler
15 | 1
Giu wrote:Don't see the issue, not everything has to have a use, not everything has to be a single 10x10 room with a boss in the middle and not everything has to be easy and completed by everyone...

And thats stupid.
If you make a game that only 1% or less players can beat, its bad design.
A game is meant to be beaten.
To design a game that can only be beaten by very few players that have to sink thousand of hours and even the best of the best cant do it consistently, its just dumb.

Thats why median xl keep losing players.
domah
Prowler
15 | 1
Dominos9189 wrote:
domah wrote:That's all.

To the guy who had the idea of making it, on a hack and slash game, fuck you.
Just fuck you, I hope for the worst for you and your whole family.

That's all.

Get some gear with curse reduction, which reduces the duration of the pig morph the porkchops cast on you. Or if you play a class that has a morph, the curse doesn't really affect you. At least it didn't with the superbeast morph on my unholy melee pally. I had maybe a very small movement speed decrease, but my superbeast morph stayed intact and I was still able to easily outrun the zombies. It's amazing what you can find out and accomplish with a little bit of research and planning. :D

And if you had read the topic you would have read the fact that i have beaten it.
Im not mad because i cant beat it, im mad because it sucks and have to be done multiple times. You just have to run and hope for the best and thats pretty much it.
Its stupid, boring, dull and its just a chore.

But its not the only ones as most bosses suck and the worse is the purify mechanic that even nullify the point of building a char, learning to play it and gearing it.
Because purify bosses just need to spam a skill and run in circle while its on CD.
I did Valthek the other day and my god its so trash boss design.

Its a shame because the mod is very fun and i like the farming zones and the "classic" bosses that you farm for trophy.

But like half+ of bosses are just garbage design and are just frustrating to do and feel like a chore.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
domah wrote:
Giu wrote:Don't see the issue, not everything has to have a use, not everything has to be a single 10x10 room with a boss in the middle and not everything has to be easy and completed by everyone...

And thats stupid.
To design a game that can only be beaten by very few players that have to sink thousand of hours and even the best of the best cant do it consistently, its just dumb.

Ever heard about path of exile?
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
domah wrote:If you make a game that only 1% or less players can beat, its bad design.

Are you actually serious right now? KOS is very beatable by any class. No offense to you and your playstyle, but if you struggle with this, then you lack the most basic fundamental understanding of the mechanics used in Diablo 2 in general. Remember, ALL of the mechanics in MXl are in also D2 (except for Spell Factor). So, if you are really struggling so badly, show your toon here so we can tell you what it is you're doing wrong instead of spewing erroneous and fabricated trash out of your mouth. My guess is your either a troll or someone who gets very easily triggered. Good luck in life kid.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1129 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm not really a fan of KoS, but more for practical reasons. Even though my ISP is top notch, and I recently upgraded my modem/router to top of the line, occasionally during a kos run, it seems to glitch out a bit, and then suddenly ive died from a lag death... and I have to start again. This gets VERY frustrating, especially if you have to re-run it many times to get a +2 for my class. Forget about trophy farming... yikes.

As for Domah, whats with the rage and hate, guy? There's lots of things I'd like to see change but I love the game, and overall I think the devs are great and lots of the other great players are good trading partners, and offer help when asked. There's just no need for the negativity man. If you're that enraged, just leave.
domah
Prowler
15 | 1
Istaryu wrote:
domah wrote:

And thats stupid.

Ever heard about path of exile?

Yeah, I did killed all uber in path of exile.
It's far easier than median xl lol.
domah
Prowler
15 | 1
Taem wrote:
domah wrote:If you make a game that only 1% or less players can beat, its bad design.

Are you actually serious right now? KOS is very beatable by any class. No offense to you and your playstyle, but if you struggle with this, then you lack the most basic fundamental understanding of the mechanics used in Diablo 2 in general. Remember, ALL of the mechanics in MXl are in also D2 (except for Spell Factor). So, if you are really struggling so badly, show your toon here so we can tell you what it is you're doing wrong instead of spewing erroneous and fabricated trash out of your mouth. My guess is your either a troll or someone who gets very easily triggered. Good luck in life kid.

I did not struggle with KoS, I just said it's utter shit.
I struggled with other bosses, like valthek, and valthek is imo utter shit too.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
domah wrote:
Taem wrote:

I did not struggle with KoS, I just said it's utter shit.
I struggled with other bosses, like valthek, and valthek is imo utter shit too.

you wait till you've done that one for the trophy TWICE, killed him 120 times. you'll gonna like the fight then for sure.