Median xl 60 fps

Discuss Median XL!
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello people
I write this post because with the New season and the density of monster in some zone like fautzinville / Tran athulua , my computer litteraly freeze or bug or i have to wait 20sec before enemy dies and can play (if i dont die).
I have seen few video on youtube but outdated, read some forum or post and try (d2dx) but it wont work or crash the game or broke it (have to reinstall all game .... ).
My computer is very solid for this game , and i dont know where find how to play in 60 fps and succeed ...
Can you help me ? Any recent d2dx with settings or else ?
Thank you and good game .
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
jicsou wrote:Hello people
I write this post because with the New season and the density of monster in some zone like fautzinville / Tran athulua , my computer litteraly freeze or bug or i have to wait 20sec before enemy dies and can play (if i dont die).
I have seen few video on youtube but outdated, read some forum or post and try (d2dx) but it wont work or crash the game or broke it (have to reinstall all game .... ).
My computer is very solid for this game , and i dont know where find how to play in 60 fps and succeed ...

https://github.com/Pooquer/d2gl-mxl/
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thanks i try it later .
Bekircanmxl
Prowler
17 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
jicsou wrote:Hello people

https://github.com/Pooquer/d2gl-mxl/

Bro i just downloaded this gl mod and its aweome. its feels like im playing D2 Resurrected ! :bounce:
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I try it , but dont work in 3dfx for me (black screen but game work) .
in direct 2d it work (windowed mod)
kinnhaunao
Prowler
15 | 0
Is this gonna affect breakpoints in anyway? Since breakpoints is tied to framerate.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kinnhaunao wrote:Is this gonna affect breakpoints in anyway? Since breakpoints is tied to framerate.

No. The game still runs at 25 fps, its just that the renderer adds extra frames so the game looks smoother.
kinnhaunao
Prowler
15 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
kinnhaunao wrote:Is this gonna affect breakpoints in anyway? Since breakpoints is tied to framerate.

No. The game still runs at 25 fps, its just that the renderer adds extra frames so the game looks smoother.

Thank you
BoBJones17
Imp
4 | 0
I just downloaded and installed the most recent launcher and d2gl is not working for me. It appear, looking at the "launcher.json", file that MXL is not even using my D2 local files thus there is nothing i can do to make it work again. I would love to play the most recent MXL version with the smoothness from glide3x or ddraw. I kindly ask devs to check this problem, its a rly amazing mod, but not being able to play it smoothly made me stick to previews off line versions.

Thanks in advance for the attention.
BoBJones17
Imp
4 | 0
I found the problem. It turns out MXL was not using my LoD installation at all. After starting the game through Launcher, I checked the application's path and found that MXL Launcher had basically created an entire new LoD install folder on my C drive without my knowledge. That's why nothing I did worked.

Now that I know where the game is being executed from, I was able to add and configure glide3x, ddraw and d2gl files. Problem solved, I can play MXL latest version with the sweet illusion of 60 fps.