Efficient leveling

Discuss Median XL!
Risen91
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey all!
I'm currently trying out the summon paladin guide by Funxion1and have reached 110, collected most of the charms at this level and am looking to level to the 115 dungeon bracket to start farming there. Could someone give me a quick outline on where I should focus on leveling from 110-115 and then from 115-120? I'm currently doing cows and it gives decent XP but I was wondering if there was a better place to farm at my current and future levels.
I'm playing Single player by the way.
Thanks! :D
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
torajan jungles is pretty good alternative to cows.

lvl 115
kurast 3000 ba
tran athula

lvl 120
tengaze
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lvl 125
Triune and Fautz (triune more faster than fautz from my opininon)

Lvl 130
Fautz

After 135 ,i think, best decent xp is in the Dimensional labyrinth
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
The best xp/min of each zones lvl 110 onward are cows>TA>Dunc>Fauzt>Labs
lonelycoconut
Cultist
23 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
While leveling here's what I do and a couple tips/notes:

105 - 110:
Finish story quests up to Worldstone lvl 2 wp, make sure you get the Riftwalker's eye from A2 Harem lvl 1 for 15% xp and Laser Focus Crystal from Death Projector in A3 Swampy Pit for 10% xp.
Then Isle of Sunless Sea. Tons of money and rings/amulets, jewels to roll rw's.

110 - 115:
I'd do a couple runs of cows, lots of potential rw bases and shrine drops. Def the best xp if your build/gear can handle it at this point.
Then I prefer to finish the rest in Torajan Jungles. Lots of Signets of Learning, less burst damage like cows, still good xp, and you can get the signet of skill from the Chamber of Offering for 2 skill pts.

115 - 120:
This depends on preference and your build.
Kurast 3000 is great for set pieces and getting the charm there, but I find it to be slower xp than the other spots.
High Heavens outside Silver City is a quick run with great density and xp, plus you should at least do a few runs here for a good roll on the Zakarum's Ear for up to 15% xp.
Tran Athulua is the best xp by far, but you might die a lot depending on gear/build/experience here. Get a lot of Phys res and watch out for the golden archer's arrowside, can easily 1shot you. This is a great spot to try to get some trophy fragments for an extra 5% Phys res on the Sunstone charm.

120 - 125:
Teganze is great for the elemental runes for plenty of high end runewords. Make sure you get decent pierce if you're playing an elemental build, and slot in extra perfect gems for max res. I'd farm here for a few elemental runes you might want in upcoming runewords and then 20 extra essences/runestones for the Umbara Treasure charm upgrade.
Duncraig is amazing xp all the way from lvl 120-130. Lots of set and Sacred Unique drops. Be careful of the bomb barrels and random other mobs, just make sure to move every few seconds or you'll get blasted.
After lvl 122, consider trying the Uber Death Projector to add an extra 10% xp to that charm, def try to beat this by lvl 125.

125 - 135:
Stay in Duncraig if you want, I still find it to be fast xp until like lvl 128, especially if you can't handle Fauzt yet.
Vizjun has excellent density and more enhanced Rune drops than Dunc, but I still get xp faster in Duncraig.
The Triune isn't as fast xp as the other spots, but I would spent a little bit of time here for the charm and adding a few primary stat cycles to it for a decent stat boost.
When able, Fauzt is the way to go all the way to 135. Great xp, drops, Runes, Shrines, etc. Some builds will kill way faster or survive much easier than others, just try to figure it out. Definitely max out Phys res and get the charms from Azmodan, Judgement Day, Kabraxis, and Toraja for as much absorb and max res as possible, and look into gear and skill tree options for Defense, Avoid and Block, as well as reaching decent FHR/FBR breakpoints.
If you want you can try Labyrinth T1-6 or so, but it's not necessary. You might get faster xp here than Dunc, but I find myself getting faster xp in Fauzt still and it's usually not as dangerous, plus the enhanced rune drops in Fauzt are great for endgame rw's, and there's no pressure for dying. Take your pick.
The trophy from Ghosts of old Bremmtown in Fauzt gives another 10% xp, if you feel like grinding for it or get lucky with a few drops here as you get a decent charm roll.

135+:
Scosglen is fun, great xp, and has all kinds of great drops, including corrupted crystals. But, it is deadly. You want as many defensive stats as possible and decent sustain, nevermind higher dps than you needed in Fauzt. The random spawns now make this zone a lot of fun imo. Go for 85%+ max res, especially cold and lightning. Try the Invasion lvl 3 and bonus for an extra 2% max res, and get a better Kabraxis roll. A3 merc Necrolyte with Force Blast can help a lot here and in Fauzt, if you can gear them up to survive, nevermind them dying every time you do too.
High Labs get very very hard and you'll need to go for 90% all res, highest Defense/Avoid/Block as possible, very high AR, sustain, etc. Basically pushing your build and its available gear to the max, which you'll need a combination of Sacred uniques and High-end Runewords to do, if not also UMO's.

Extra tips:
If you aren't struggling to kill, try using a rare amulet with up to 10% xp.
If you're weapon is easily replaceable or you plan to use something else around lvl 120, consider 5x 1% xp MO's on the wep.
Before you start a run, try going to a few of the A1 wp's because there are often XP shrines closeby, can save some time.

Good Luck!