I've full cleared 5 times and the mini boss is not spawning. Assassin btw
mohlssonnnn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 9
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bambisauce wrote:Is mirror temple broken?

I've full cleared 5 times and the mini boss is not spawning. Assassin btw

No, just unlucky - Go again
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1296 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Very old visual bug with string displaying while barb have char screen opened
heamn
Gravedigger
183 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

Druid SK spawns on Necro class shield
mediangaming
Colossal Troll
35 | 1
I think I am observing that phalanx doesn't increase the wall width with skills points put into the skill on amazon

the mana cost goes up, but the wall width appears to not increase as advertised... I can't really test this until I get some skill potions

(the wall width appears to be the same as the skill without any skill points invested into it but one)
Zoobedy
Stygian Watcher
41 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dream Eater relic still has cooldown reduction, which is redundant now the cooldown has been patched out. Would be great if it was hotfixed and replaced with something relevant.
tom2010den
Rust Claw
83 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Agreed. I have qob lvl 15 and Tried ww with it but even with claws, it doest activate often

fobosollo wrote:QOB feedback.

As devoted nagi sin player ive got baited so here we go. Overall new QOB feels great with potential to be next gen meme enabler with tons of possibilities.
BUT, except of vs monsters who pounce on char, like it was revealed in demo (nice bait with bremm), range is actually great issue. Its shorter than nagi auto in max range, its shorter than meele of some autos of monsters (hellish invaders for example). Not to mention assa is fast, so basically moving next to monsters at speed just dont cause procs - mainly due range and lag.
Im not saying it should have wide range since its going to be op but im assuming we may have healthy discussion on how to increase it even a bit? At least, imho, to match nagi range in all directions.
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Angelic items were restricted to crap only or im having bad luck at finding class specific items? Perhaps ive missed some info in ver post but could not find that info.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1454 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fobosollo wrote:Angelic items were restricted to crap only or im having bad luck at finding class specific items? Perhaps ive missed some info in ver post but could not find that info.

There are no class specific angelics
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Istaryu wrote:
fobosollo wrote:Angelic items were restricted to crap only or im having bad luck at finding class specific items? Perhaps ive missed some info in ver post but could not find that info.

There are no class specific angelics

it's almost like that was the point bc class bases are already good