2.9 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Frytas
Onyx Knight
619 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
galaxyed wrote:i can't use quick cast with scroll down/up mouse. Mouse button, keybroad work normally. Plz fix it.

similar issue here

can't assign skills to mouse wheel directly anymore
had to first change in options to use keyboard keys(for ex. skill 7 = F7, skill 8 = F8), then swap to mouse wheel after assigning them(skill 7 = wheel up, skill 8 = wheel down)
it's not that much of an issue since there is a workaround, but i don't get why it even broke in the first place
Drakks
Invader
9 | 0

Dropped off a weapon rack in hell Seat of Hatred. Not sure if it's intended or not.
Milkshake
Abomination
146 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Windforce does not knockback with 1000 strength (:

The 25% DS is working, though.
vlocyaiba
Invader
9 | 0
Druid Skill still spawns on Necro class Crossbow!
Frytas
Onyx Knight
619 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
probably been said many times before and it's not specific to this patch, but
can you make it so Ascendant Riftwalker doesn't spawn Rift Storm on himself when casting retaliate nova?
if he does it you gotta reset, pure rng fight
(fwiw, I did the quest, doesn't make it any less annoying when rng screws you over though)
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
153 | 13
imngocson wrote:3 even 4 mobs near the projector but it's still immune to all damages

How did you damage it if it's immune to all damage?
It's a known issue with uber Death Projector, the tooltip doesn't update but you can harm it just fine.
Grazitz
Destroyer
7 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Mostly Feed back. The updated Queen of Blades for Sin has its range a bit too short. Its shorter than Nagi or Claw reach. Would be great if it could at least match the weapons reach. Feels pretty bad when fighting a stationary target such as Death projector or infernal machine to have to make sure to get close enough. For ranged mobs with the run away AI very unlikely you will get weapon hit and Queen of blades hit.

Im totally for it being a melee range only augment but Shouldnt have to focus on intentionally getting even closer than my already short melee range.
vick_dagina
Fallen
1 | 0
Level 46, Normal, Act 5, Necromancer: Night Hawks deal no damage...
Edited by vick_dagina 1 week.
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Malice necro feedback.
Feels ok, death ripple and eater perform well, defenses are solid so overall worth to play in general, BUT.

Pestilence is quite crappy (still) with no range and low duration, it could be somewhat decent aoe poison with some investment skill but since tree does not provide poison single target, its just meh (ok we may craft virulence staff for example but its not option for everybody).
Soul sever got huge potential but in the end applying poison from range which has any duration is not simple. Even tanky caster d have problem to apply poison through pestilence to follow with exile and finish off, but apart of basic ubers it just wont work. Soul sever dont work vs most troublesome mobs, im not saying it should nuke bosses but my plan was to use it vs for example that tanky bastards from new uber but it just wont work on them/im disappointed.
Death ripple first upgrade was gated by tree so its just not worth mentioning, skill performs well, second is on very few items, and hardly makes any difference.
Ult skills provide no benefit to build (shove that fcr from minion in ...), there is only one item which let us benefit from this situation.
Weasel91
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi!
After the patch 2.9.2. I think the Necro's Parasite skill with reaper upgrade is bugged, it gives not the right amount of magic dmg,
and it gives lightning dmg: the 1. picture is normal attack and the 2. with parasite at skill lvl 14.
ImageImage Image