One Click "Fill Cube With Pots" QoL

Discuss Median XL!
IronMan
Lava Lord
96 | 9
Hello. I'm still somewhat new to the community. But every time a new season comes out I'm usually pretty hyped and play until I start to burn out, because I really love the rush in these first few days.

So while others might be raging at some perceived balance problems right now, I always notice some easy to implement (I would think) quality of life features that would make the grinding more enjoyable. Those are in my eyes often massively undervalued.

Two seasons ago I wrote a small post about Riftwalker being unnecessarily tilting because you never knew if you had failed the bonus quest when you got through an intense ability overlap, so the moments that should be the most hype were frequently just annoying and miserable if you had low ST.

Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but one season later someone on the team added a visible debuff to the fight and at least I found that to make the whole thing much more enjoyable.

So, thanks for that. And here is another personal "grudge" I have with them game: Much of the crafting and inventory-sorting is tedious and requires too many clicks and makes my wrists, which have already endured thousands of hours in WoW and other ARPGs, flare up. Especially after a long, early season grinding session.

Some of these things aren't super easy to fix, but one thing surely is: Give us 2 buttons on each potion vendor with which we can fill our entire cube with 25% heal or mana potions. That way, with just these two buttons, anyone can stack up on potions for a long lab run, samael attempt or other boss fight with only up to 4 clicks. And it's also easy to decide what the ratio of red to blue pots should be. Maybe another 2 buttons to fill up the inventory instead? It's easy enough with the belt + shift buy mechanic so I guess that wouldn't be all that usefull.

Hope everyone is having a good season start. And maybe I get lucky again and find out I can give my hands some rest in town from next season onwards. Either way, thanks for reading. Back to Scos I go.
Edited by IronMan 1 week.
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
151 | 13
Better yet a QoL button which would farm labs and Sam.