The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1288 | 238
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Caster barb is a thing, you can build around it with forked lightning.
youtube.com/ae1337
soulofcinder
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, how to craft a sacred labrys with +300 dmg and 200%ed when the weird shrine only adds (3 to 9)-(3 to 18) Damage
+(30 to 55)% Enhanced Damage?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
soulofcinder wrote:Hi, how to craft a sacred labrys with +300 dmg and 200%ed when the weird shrine only adds (3 to 9)-(3 to 18) Damage

Two-handed axe can roll 150%-200% enhanced damage and 63-310 max damage, weird shrine just helps sub-maximum rolls get there.
soulofcinder
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:
soulofcinder wrote:Hi, how to craft a sacred labrys with +300 dmg and 200%ed when the weird shrine only adds (3 to 9)-(3 to 18) Damage

Two-handed axe can roll 150%-200% enhanced damage and 63-310 max damage, weird shrine just helps sub-maximum rolls get there.

Does it matter how good/bad the rare scared labrys i use to craft? Shrine bless and oil of greater luck it after right? thanks
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
soulofcinder wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Does it matter how good/bad the rare scared labrys i use to craft? Shrine bless and oil of greater luck it after right? thanks

The rare you use has nothing to do with it, it's a total reroll.

And yeah, lucky after then shrine bless if you're happy with it.
soulofcinder
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:
soulofcinder wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

seems like weird shrine no longer gives max damage, but x-x damage instead. do we know what's the max x-x dmg pre-bless?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
soulofcinder wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
soulofcinder wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

seems like weird shrine no longer gives max damage, but x-x damage instead. do we know what's the max x-x dmg pre-bless?

The axe rolled with ~200ed from the rare affix pool, as well as all the other attributes. The weird shrine added enough %ed to hit the 200ed cap (edit) as well as some of the added dmg
Edited by altoiddealer 2 years.
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
soulofcinder wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
soulofcinder wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Man i sure am glad you guys are having fun with Melee Barb this ladder because they completely destroyed Poison Barb this patch somehow...

I do more damage with Basic Attack in 1 point Lion Stance than fully investing in Snake Stance and Snake Bite does litteraly no damage at all now.
Leveling with it is pretty much impossible now. On the bright side though i guess it gives me the excuse i needed to finally really put the time into a Melee Bar this Ladder and maybe even try out a Cast Barb as well.
krastinov
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Rebel

Rebel
Body Armors

'ZolSilSilLo'
Runeword Level: 100
15% Combat Speeds
Adds 6-10 Damage
Weapon Physical Damage +(80 to 100)%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(151 to 200) to Strength
+(151 to 200) to Dexterity
-75 to Vitality
-75 to Energy
+60 to Mana
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Elemental Resists +(40 to 50)%
Is it better than Erawan, or is it specialized when you need more ele res?