SSF Bowzon v2.2

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
berry117
Dark Wanderer
834 | 79
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah, will update more when i feel like it, there are other itemization options I could add... that's for sure.

Eventually with damage and literally screenclearing everything and arrow procs leach for our defense paragon becomes less important (there just isn't another viable option to take) its overrated on bowa tbh, everythings either dead or she is, regardless of 15k~ hp or 11k/9k~ hp, I think there's some hit recovery shit that comes into plat depending on % of her hp damaged but again everything is dead or she is.

Etrayu is really good now also, just haven't had the time/desire to spend time updating rn.
Zamnin
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jicsou wrote:Level 139, near 140 (Solo).
I have finished rift 1,2,3 pretty easily. 0 leech at level 3 pfiouuuu serious thing begun.
But mini boss like corrupted class ( warrior!) just destroy me so fast lol if i havent my tank summon , i probably cant Kill him , but, Hey 0 Def VS warrior ...
I have try Samael but with my 12k hp its impossible .
One feet on the ring , 3 sec , and i m dead lol . BuT the Dps is here , one try with 20/30sec alive and i see pretty much hp gone (maybe 10/15%) . Maybe i will Take paragon buff skill for more hp but less dps.Have time to do it.
Scoglen become more and more easy , have to use trinity arrow on some mobs , maybe use Ressurect (with the amazon helm) help a lot , mobs dont always focus my tank so i have to "flee" .

I was having big mana problems with rapid wyrmshot in later labs because of the -x% leech mod and was suggested by someone that after awakening your sleep charm for 2nd trophy slot you should put Legacy of Blood trophy in it for big sustain. It has more or less worked for the most part so far to sustain mana.
Llewllyn
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What makes Etrayu better than Valkyrie’s Prime? Is it the higher level Arrow proc? Seems like the +max resist of prime is more useful than the physical resist on Etrayu since the build is near/at max physical resist already.
smiechu
Prowler
18 | 0
Llewllyn wrote:What makes Etrayu better than Valkyrie’s Prime? Is it the higher level Arrow proc? Seems like the +max resist of prime is more useful than the physical resist on Etrayu since the build is near/at max physical resist already.

MO space / easier to get it / cheaper
Massive
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
smiechu wrote:
Llewllyn wrote:What makes Etrayu better than Valkyrie’s Prime? Is it the higher level Arrow proc? Seems like the +max resist of prime is more useful than the physical resist on Etrayu since the build is near/at max physical resist already.

wheres the best place to farm for endgame gear? duncraig not good for me, no ssu and that good stuff..
Ruubel
Daystar
673 | 13
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Massive wrote:
smiechu wrote:

wheres the best place to farm for endgame gear? duncraig not good for me, no ssu and that good stuff..

scoslglen is the best. Fautz second.

And if you can do red labs for farming then you already have endgame gear.
smiechu
Prowler
18 | 0
Ruubel wrote:
Massive wrote:
smiechu wrote:

Scos only if you can farm it easilly. If not - Fauzt is best place (uber fast as bowzon / UMOs/ SSus / jewellery bias etc.) and after geting some upgrades - go to scos and keep farming it.
Massive
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
smiechu wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Massive wrote:
smiechu wrote:

Scos only if you can farm it easilly. If not - Fauzt is best place (uber fast as bowzon / UMOs/ SSus / jewellery bias etc.) and after geting some upgrades - go to scos and keep farming it.

scos wasnt that easy but managed to survive for some time there, will try again now.
just cant find that damn hammerfist gloves ..
also, what you guys think about Hanabigami arrow quiver ?
about helm , wearing atm zerae with zerae armor, cant find good helm . . .
AGsniper
Rust Claw
88 | 4
Massive wrote:
smiechu wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
Massive wrote:
smiechu wrote:

scos wasnt that easy but managed to survive for some time there, will try again now.
just cant find that damn hammerfist gloves ..
also, what you guys think about Hanabigami arrow quiver ?
about helm , wearing atm zerae with zerae armor, cant find good helm . . .

IMO Hana quiver was much better when the procs were cast on striking
okida6289
Imp
4 | 0
Can you setup with innate bow ?