The Stormcaller

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Bannar
Imp
5 | 0
Has anyone of you guys been lucky with getting Setzschild (Sacred) ?
Since the day that the patch has launched, I've been trying to get it - mainly farming Tran/ Fautz & K3K as my 120 Stormcaller.
My friends which I have been playing together with, also had no success getting one.
They too have played for over 2-3 weeks farming same locations as me with Dunkreg & Tojara on top of that.

So far, 5 ppl strong have been able to get 1 Sacred Setzschild.. the set one.
Is it a bug, or is the chance of dropping Sacred version (for craft) lower than most of the super uniques in the game? The tiered version drops in plenty though.
User avatar
Zennith
Gravedigger
196 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bannar wrote:Has anyone of you guys been lucky with getting Setzschild (Sacred) ?
Since the day that the patch has launched, I've been trying to get it - mainly farming Tran/ Fautz & K3K as my 120 Stormcaller.
My friends which I have been playing together with, also had no success getting one.
They too have played for over 2-3 weeks farming same locations as me with Dunkreg & Tojara on top of that.

So far, 5 ppl strong have been able to get 1 Sacred Setzschild.. the set one.
Is it a bug, or is the chance of dropping Sacred version (for craft) lower than most of the super uniques in the game? The tiered version drops in plenty though.


If you're lucky enough to get the set one, you could downgrade that, then use charsi to make it rare. Assuming you are willing to give up the set version.
User avatar
Orr
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
i Farmed that Zerae Divinity Set 5 Pieces in 1 week Dunc SP
User avatar
Bannar
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks for the great news! Actually, none of us have thought about that. The set one is actually crappy compared to one you can get from crafting.

Though still, if any of the devs/ experienced users could confirm the drop chance of Setzschild (Sacred) - is it possible to get one? - I'd be grateful.
slowmo8686
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Orr wrote:i Farmed that Zerae Divinity Set 5 Pieces in 1 week Dunc SP


single player has huge drop rates compared to online.

maybe try trading for it the forums
User avatar
Zennith
Gravedigger
196 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bannar wrote:Thanks for the great news! Actually, none of us have thought about that. The set one is actually crappy compared to one you can get from crafting.

Though still, if any of the devs/ experienced users could confirm the drop chance of Setzschild (Sacred) - is it possible to get one? - I'd be grateful.


Well sure, of course it's possible. But class specific items have a worse drop chance than non-class specific. Make's it tough.
User avatar
Orr
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
Bannar wrote:Thanks for the great news! Actually, none of us have thought about that. The set one is actually crappy compared to one you can get from crafting.

Though still, if any of the devs/ experienced users could confirm the drop chance of Setzschild (Sacred) - is it possible to get one? - I'd be grateful.

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.p ... ned#p81178 Enjoy
Thraxis
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Bannar wrote:Has anyone of you guys been lucky with getting Setzschild (Sacred) ?
Since the day that the patch has launched, I've been trying to get it - mainly farming Tran/ Fautz & K3K as my 120 Stormcaller.
My friends which I have been playing together with, also had no success getting one.
They too have played for over 2-3 weeks farming same locations as me with Dunkreg & Tojara on top of that.

So far, 5 ppl strong have been able to get 1 Sacred Setzschild.. the set one.
Is it a bug, or is the chance of dropping Sacred version (for craft) lower than most of the super uniques in the game? The tiered version drops in plenty though.


Your better of farming something late game like Halls of Pain/Unformed Land/Dunc for a Setzschild. Even late game Terror I believe has a better chance mathematically of dropping a Sacred setzschild than dcows/Tran/K3.
User avatar
Bannar
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks for sharing your knowledge guys! This is greatly appreciated.
delusion
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I actually have the same problem with Setzschild.For some reason it doesn't drop.I started looking for one about week ago thinking ill get it easily by farming whatever i want and somewhat looking at the drops,but found the hard way its gonna be pain in the ass.Last 3 days i've been clearing Duncraig even tho i hate this zone reading every single drop and i stil got nothing.Feels like im reading a book everyday maybe i should make some changes to the lootfilter or something...Getting desperate halp.Soon might get condition when i read Setzschild.
Edit:I decided to just buy the shield from the amazon set.Best buy ever.FeelsGoodMan