Holy Melee

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bojac
Balrog
127 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:
Bojac wrote:
potapo_gourouni wrote:I found today a rare holy lance and I thought of crafting it with some weird shrines I had. 10 rolls and in all of them there was some %enhanced damage and around 3-8 damage.. I saw pictures of crafted Hand of Gods with around 300 added damage. Are these from previous versions??? or what?? Is it just rare to get that high damage on a roll?


It is pretty rare, you have to keep trying.


Ntf1015 wrote:I finally finished the BRC and have made it to act 2 destruction with very little trouble. Should I be doing the ubers as I go? Or do I need
to start collecting the end game gear first? If i need to collect the gear first, where do you suggest I begin looking? Thanks in advance.



You can do them as you go, as for gear TA is a good place to start, if you feel like TA is a bit to hard to start try K3k you really only need the gear i recommended in the mid section for more than half of the ubers.


Do you mean TA on terror or destruction? Im assuming destruction. If so, how much defense should I have to safely farm there? I currently have 50% DR so im not worried about that. Thanks.


Destruction, somewhere around 300k def. If you have 50dr i think 250k. TA might be a bit bad if you have 0 charms without a merc. But yeah you have to test it.
User avatar
Muilpeer
Monkey King
266 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Okay, so I now have full cinadide set. Are there any suggestions for orbing and socketing the set? I'm using Nephilim boots and BOTSQ and 2x SOTNK.

Haven't modified the set yet, no lucky, etc and no socket fillers. And I am kind of wondering what to add. I'm thinking of trying lottery on the weapon for ITD, but I'm not sure if it's needed.
Bojac
Balrog
127 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Muilpeer wrote:Okay, so I now have full cinadide set. Are there any suggestions for orbing and socketing the set? I'm using Nephilim boots and BOTSQ and 2x SOTNK.

Haven't modified the set yet, no lucky, etc and no socket fillers. And I am kind of wondering what to add. I'm thinking of trying lottery on the weapon for ITD, but I'm not sure if it's needed.



Thats a really great setup, as for MO ing what i did was MO ED on armour till i got 200% the rest i put flat strength. You can try lotering the armour pieces for a chance at 5% max health. The weapon you MO ED until 200% and if you still have space put deadly strike. Also i wouldnt bother with the ITD, just lucky it. (Lucky it first then MO because if you get the lucky you can put deadly strike full). You want the same jewels i recommended in the guide, +all stats %all stats life.
tschim21
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Image

No stats, but hey.
Bojac
Balrog
127 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tschim21 wrote:Image

No stats, but hey.



Doesnt matter, banish is really good especially for purify bosses like witch and uldy.
tschim21
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bojac wrote:
tschim21 wrote:Image

No stats, but hey.



Doesnt matter, banish is really good especially for purify bosses like witch and uldy.


I can just spam DJ and banish will kill'em? damn
Bojac
Balrog
127 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tschim21 wrote:
Bojac wrote:
tschim21 wrote:Image

No stats, but hey.



Doesnt matter, banish is really good especially for purify bosses like witch and uldy.


I can just spam DJ and banish will kill'em? damn



No, banish is a debuff that reduces the max life of mobs caught in its AOE. It speeds up the fight because you dont have to purify as much.
tschim21
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bojac wrote:
tschim21 wrote:
Bojac wrote:
tschim21 wrote:Image

No stats, but hey.



Doesnt matter, banish is really good especially for purify bosses like witch and uldy.


I can just spam DJ and banish will kill'em? damn



No, banish is a debuff that reduces the max life of mobs caught in its AOE. It speeds up the fight because you dont have to purify as much.


oooh, got it! Sorry about that quote spam!
User avatar
Muilpeer
Monkey King
266 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bojac wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Okay, so I now have full cinadide set. Are there any suggestions for orbing and socketing the set? I'm using Nephilim boots and BOTSQ and 2x SOTNK.

Haven't modified the set yet, no lucky, etc and no socket fillers. And I am kind of wondering what to add. I'm thinking of trying lottery on the weapon for ITD, but I'm not sure if it's needed.



Thats a really great setup, as for MO ing what i did was MO ED on armour till i got 200% the rest i put flat strength. You can try lotering the armour pieces for a chance at 5% max health. The weapon you MO ED until 200% and if you still have space put deadly strike. Also i wouldnt bother with the ITD, just lucky it. (Lucky it first then MO because if you get the lucky you can put deadly strike full). You want the same jewels i recommended in the guide, +all stats %all stats life.


Thanks, that seems like a good guideline! :)

Sadly lucky failed on the weapon. But I have two more so lets see if they work. Currently have Lum in each set part. Will make some good jewels soon, currently trying for lvl 121 because I was already at 36m exp from just farming Tran. Currently at 55m.
chickenfeeder
Cog
240 | -6
Bojac wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:
Do you mean TA on terror or destruction? Im assuming destruction. If so, how much defense should I have to safely farm there? I currently have 50% DR so im not worried about that. Thanks.


Destruction, somewhere around 300k def. If you have 50dr i think 250k. TA might be a bit bad if you have 0 charms without a merc. But yeah you have to test it.

I dont think so, this char is a great TA farmer, I have ~200k def and 40% dr (mostly from blessed life) but I cleared TA straightly. Take me about 10 mins, the map is large, but I never stop. Should use retaliate as main skill here instead of divine judgement except when killing bosses. If u keeps reta on rmb and always switch to colosseum u can jump in big packs and kill them all in 2s while u already walk to another pack. Also always keep hoplites up if u r not confident, they r more tanky than u and can tank arrowside when u colosseum. Actually arrowside is very easy to dodge even if it procs right next to u. farming TA is easy and u dont have to worry about dying suddenly like in dunc so u can try to lvl up and farm items at the same time.

btw last night I got to uldy and after 15 mins I took about 1/50 his hp, I know he has high avoid and I had no slow, so I gave up.
Today I did about 20 TA runs and completed the full cinnadine set, maybe I should try again with its 75% slow.