Holy Melee [1.3] WIP

Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Honestly I dont get this "bear stance which ignores undead immunities" thing.
With the recommended rw-s, will i be able to farm k3k and TA on terror? Now im in full T6. But managed to get some runes and sacred socketed items.
I am new , and love this build. Fast boss-killer , but i struggle to survive. I have no merc, and when my summons evaporate (2-3 sec), Im dead.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kylrath wrote:Honestly I dont get this "bear stance which ignores undead immunities" thing.
With the recommended rw-s, will i be able to farm k3k and TA on terror? Now im in full T6. But managed to get some runes and sacred socketed items.
I am new , and love this build. Fast boss-killer , but i struggle to survive. I have no merc, and when my summons evaporate (2-3 sec), Im dead.

bearstance negates the purple immunity that the k3k mobs have, if you have enough res you should be able to do k3k on destruction np with bearstance and careful playstyle.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
iamq1803 wrote:I farm those spots hundred times.
You might want to use Elixir of Greater Greed (%MF) every 60 seconds. Your patience will pay off!

Good advice :)

I'm running Destruction A5 last wp until Baal consecutively to try and get a Sacred Hand of God. Any idea what would be the best place to get that? I haven't seen one so far since start of the ladder.

I can't run Fauzt, so that's out of the question sadly.

Edit:
Started farming Bloody Foothills now because it seems to have more drops and more density.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Thing with bear stance, it only ignores phys immunity, so plague wont work against purple skeletons, only phys part of your damage.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:Thing with bear stance, it only ignores phys immunity, so plague wont work against purple skeletons, only phys part of your damage.

Still, it's a fun build. If you set up your keys well, it's very playable.

I like it, only problem I'm having is with getting Sacred Hand of God and Sacred rare Hundsgugel. Plus I don't really seem to be dropping a lot of rare jewels for crafting. But besides that I'm doing all right.

Terror is a total breeze to do, it just smashes everything, however in Dest I run into problems. Charms help, so I'm muling them from my necro.

Finally, I have put more points into incarnation because I wanted more LL and I have a lot of unspent skillpoints.

How does plague come in, or is it a proc from the Cinadides set?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Muilpeer wrote:I like it, only problem I'm having is with getting Sacred Hand of God and Sacred rare Hundsgugel. Plus I don't really seem to be dropping a lot of rare jewels for crafting. But besides that I'm doing all right.

Magic jewels can be crafted too.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Muilpeer wrote:How does plague come in, or is it a proc from the Cinadides set?

LOL. Why is this not a meme ? :mrgreen:
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fumbles wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:I like it, only problem I'm having is with getting Sacred Hand of God and Sacred rare Hundsgugel. Plus I don't really seem to be dropping a lot of rare jewels for crafting. But besides that I'm doing all right.

Magic jewels can be crafted too.

Thanks, I was completely in MXL 2014 or something with my mindset :D

Anyone got some advice for running Tfauzt? I am not doing so well there with pretty good gear so far. It's just very slow and eventually I get caught somewhere and die. Guess I'm just not doing enough dmg somehow.

Still need to finish BRC for Trial of Blood an Trial of Knowledge.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Muilpeer wrote:I'm running Destruction A5 last wp until Baal consecutively to try and get a Sacred Hand of God. Any idea what would be the best place to get that? I haven't seen one so far since start of the ladder.

Are u able to run TA? The drop rate of TA is great.

Muilpeer wrote:Anyone got some advice for running Tfauzt? I am not doing so well there with pretty good gear so far. It's just very slow and eventually I get caught somewhere and die. Guess I'm just not doing enough dmg somehow.

I think you might need procs, something elemental, to kill immunes. Try to use weapons that have high chance to proc (flamefront, shower of rocks, punishser...).
In order to survive, you need to max %FHR (and max block if u use 1h+shield), %DR, life leech/after kill... %faster run/walk will also help or else Necrobots will stun u from long distance. Be patient, play with great caution, and don't jump into big packs.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
And use 3sec Colosseum all the time. With enough phys dmg necrobots die pretty easily once you break their immunity.