Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Muilpeer wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:
Fumbles wrote:Go for it.

Thank you!

I'm making a Treewarden Druid using a Bow (or a Bow Druid in Treewarden form actually). I bet everyone knows what it is :)
Weapon is Secret Elemental RW
Supremacy
(image below), quiver:
The Tranquilizer
(oh that proc)/
Devil's Dance
Devil's Dance
Bolt Quiver (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
7% Chance to cast level 1 Stormpike on Striking
+(3 to 4) to Druid Skill Levels
+(3 to 4) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(3 to 4) to Necromancer Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
(more eyecandy).
It's kinda fun, reminding me of Tantrumdin/Pouncezon.

► Show Spoiler

Just a short clip.

Looks like really fast farming. I wonder how much mf you have?

It's a fast char for rushing through ubers like TA and Dunc.
You can go over 300%MF.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Also, if anyone has tips for a mercenary. I'm using A3 Abjurer now with fully ornate crafted gear but he dies very hard in Ta and Fauzt. Even though his shield has 10% DR on the craft... I crafted his gear with the highest quality gear there is, Plated belt, Ancient Armor, Gothic Shield, etc.

Would an A5 merc with Qarak's Will be better and survive for longer maybe? I am doing so much damage I don't really need an Abjurer to kill for me. I just need a merc that stays a live and aids me in battle with procs or buffs. Also, My current merc has a proc, charm when struck, which is awesome in Dfauzt. He always charms the necrobots so they get targeted by basically everything and it helps getting rid of them really easily!

ANy other tips on how to keep my merc alive are welcome too :) Maybe some teleport on struck items? I've heard they can keep a merc alive too.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Muilpeer wrote:ANy other tips on how to keep my merc alive are welcome too :) Maybe some teleport on struck items? I've heard they can keep a merc alive too.

Yes, they can keep merc surviving. Get him a
Trollface
helm :P
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
iamq1803 wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:ANy other tips on how to keep my merc alive are welcome too :) Maybe some teleport on struck items? I've heard they can keep a merc alive too.

Yes, they can keep merc surviving. Get him a
Trollface
helm :P

Cool, thought so. I also have an endless loop. This might help extra.

Will an A5 merc also survive with those items? Because I feel the bloodlust proc from A5 merc is incredibly strong with Qarak's Will.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:Also, if anyone has tips for a mercenary. I'm using A3 Abjurer now with fully ornate crafted gear but he dies very hard in Ta and Fauzt. Even though his shield has 10% DR on the craft... I crafted his gear with the highest quality gear there is, Plated belt, Ancient Armor, Gothic Shield, etc.

Would an A5 merc with Qarak's Will be better and survive for longer maybe? I am doing so much damage I don't really need an Abjurer to kill for me. I just need a merc that stays a live and aids me in battle with procs or buffs. Also, My current merc has a proc, charm when struck, which is awesome in Dfauzt. He always charms the necrobots so they get targeted by basically everything and it helps getting rid of them really easily!

ANy other tips on how to keep my merc alive are welcome too :) Maybe some teleport on struck items? I've heard they can keep a merc alive too.

He needs more than 10% DR if you want him to survive in heavy physical damage areas.
Ashaera's Armor
Ashaera's Armor
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 1687 to 1760
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 105
+(21 to 25) Spell Focus
+(11 to 15)% to Spell Damage
+500 Defense
(11 to 15)% to Energy
Elemental Resists +(10 to 15)%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (2)
is a good start.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Okay, teleport items helped my merc survive. He doesn't kill as much though now, but I'll try to get as good light dmg gear as I can for this merc!

Most areas are a cakewalk now.
neonsol
Imp
5 | 0
Can't get past BA 3000 challenge with this build at lvl 78. I have all the TU's at tier 6, and pretty much a perfect Enyo war axe. Just getting overwhelmed by the mobs and die in seconds. Any advice?

Edit: a pretty horrific experience, but I got it done: keep remaking game until you spawn close to bottom right, then rush the bottom right boss who spawns without the physical immunity and kill him as fast as possible and pray your charm drops. If you're unlucky like me, you wont actually be able to clear your way to the totems and killing them, without leveling past 80, which leaves this as the only viable strat regardless.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neonsol wrote:Can't get past BA 3000 challenge with this build at lvl 78. I have all the TU's at tier 6, and pretty much a perfect Enyo war axe. Just getting overwhelmed by the mobs and die in seconds. Any advice?

Edit: a pretty horrific experience, but I got it done: keep remaking game until you spawn close to bottom right, then rush the bottom right boss who spawns without the physical immunity and kill him as fast as possible and pray your charm drops. If you're unlucky like me, you wont actually be able to clear your way to the totems and killing them, without leveling past 80, which leaves this as the only viable strat regardless.

You can do it on hatred. It's extremely easy. If you're dying too fast, then you don't have enough resistances.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
It should be really easy with t6 gear. Summon a bunch of fiends right before rushing totems and use idol to get out of bad situations, including the miasma/nightmare debuffs from summoners. The hardest part is getting the druid cc to drop.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Not gonna be updating for patch 1.2, sorry.