Behmen, The Last Crusader 1.3 UPDATE!!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Mehasto
Pit Knight
106 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nice guide, well done. A few minor things to correct if you can be bothered:

For amu, you say "-At least +(3 to 5) to all Skills and +(21 to 40) to all Attributes". +5 is not possible
For
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1769-1964) to (2000-2222)
Required Dexterity: 392
Required Level: 100
+2 to All Skills
+150% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% Bonus to All Attributes
All Resists +(31 to 40)%
Damage Reduced by 5%
(21 to 25)% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Socketed (4)

, you've copied the advice regarding RW making.
For stats (Str+dex), you say "noone" - you mean none
User avatar
Staedtler82
Lava Lord
97 | -3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mehasto wrote:Nice guide, well done. A few minor things to correct if you can be bothered:

For amu, you say "-At least +(3 to 5) to all Skills and +(21 to 40) to all Attributes". +5 is not possible
For
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1769-1964) to (2000-2222)
Required Dexterity: 392
Required Level: 100
+2 to All Skills
+150% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% Bonus to All Attributes
All Resists +(31 to 40)%
Damage Reduced by 5%
(21 to 25)% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Socketed (4)

, you've copied the advice regarding RW making.
For stats (Str+dex), you say "noone" - you mean none



Thank bro

yep Amulet with +5 skills is not possible. It is 4 max.

for
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1769-1964) to (2000-2222)
Required Dexterity: 392
Required Level: 100
+2 to All Skills
+150% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% Bonus to All Attributes
All Resists +(31 to 40)%
Damage Reduced by 5%
(21 to 25)% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Socketed (4)

is best than
Eidolon
Eidolon
Helms

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+30 to Maximum Damage
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
20% Bonus to All Attributes
All Resists +(31 to 40)%
Total Character Defense plus (21 to 30)%
+4 to Light Radius
cause % DR :D I m addicted that
I correct with fault word noone - none sorry about that
Ozborn
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can you show your crafted items? Can i use other pala shields for craft or only crown shield? What about
Oriflamme
Oriflamme
Paladin Blunt Weapons

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
50% Increased Attack Speed
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(111 to 160) to Maximum Damage
+(31 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(25 to 27) to Exorcism
+(20 per level) to Strength (Based on Blessed Life Skill Level)
+(20 per level) to Dexterity (Based on Blessed Life Skill Level)
runeword
Edited by Ozborn 1 year.
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6835 | 228
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
For Quov Tsin, you don't need the honorific glove with huge resist. He doesn't pierce resistances anymore. You just need max resist and flat dr and absorb
User avatar
ScarletEdge
Detonator
757 | 52
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
As a melee character, how do you survive with little sustain on your gear and skill plan? (Life leech, life after kill, life on striking)
I just find it hard to imagine. Would be nice to see some videos so we can see it in action.
User avatar
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2212 | 272
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Vindicate + tainted blood ?
User avatar
Staedtler82
Lava Lord
97 | -3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ozborn wrote:Can you show your crafted items? Can i use other pala shields for craft or only crown shield? What about
Oriflamme
Oriflamme
Paladin Blunt Weapons

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
50% Increased Attack Speed
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(111 to 160) to Maximum Damage
+(31 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(25 to 27) to Exorcism
+(20 per level) to Strength (Based on Blessed Life Skill Level)
+(20 per level) to Dexterity (Based on Blessed Life Skill Level)
runeword


You can to use any rare paladin shield sacred but Crown Shield is the best cause high defense.

for
Oriflamme
Oriflamme
Paladin Blunt Weapons

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
50% Increased Attack Speed
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(111 to 160) to Maximum Damage
+(31 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(25 to 27) to Exorcism
+(20 per level) to Strength (Based on Blessed Life Skill Level)
+(20 per level) to Dexterity (Based on Blessed Life Skill Level)
has good amount damage and easy to get. I recommand you keep to craft paladin blunt weapons because the affixes are much better than
Oriflamme
Oriflamme
Paladin Blunt Weapons

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
50% Increased Attack Speed
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(111 to 160) to Maximum Damage
+(31 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(25 to 27) to Exorcism
+(20 per level) to Strength (Based on Blessed Life Skill Level)
+(20 per level) to Dexterity (Based on Blessed Life Skill Level)
due proc. LAEK and skills.
User avatar
Staedtler82
Lava Lord
97 | -3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
L H wrote:For Quov Tsin, you don't need the honorific glove with huge resist. He doesn't pierce resistances anymore. You just need max resist and flat dr and absorb


Thank bro.
I am fixing now
User avatar
Staedtler82
Lava Lord
97 | -3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ScarletEdge wrote:As a melee character, how do you survive with little sustain on your gear and skill plan? (Life leech, life after kill, life on striking)
I just find it hard to imagine. Would be nice to see some videos so we can see it in action.


Better with LAEK, you can to get that affixe bonus from weapons - shield - ring - amulet. Vindicate + Eagle Stance + Tainted Blood help a lot for regen life quickly if you have huge amount life on.

High life = regen faster
Decent life = regen slow

per example : if you would have 20 k life and you heal 3.5k per second with ability Vindicate +tainted blood + eagle stance.
That's why i ll say : add more vitality points with bonus attribute or percent vitality or add extra point to life.
User avatar
Staedtler82
Lava Lord
97 | -3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anonymous: wrote:Vindicate + tainted blood ?


and eagle stance