The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Itd doesnt work vs bosses, biggest difference, But vs trash should have full effect in just 1 hit.

How did you deal with punishers? Because I get that if you dont get too close, he wont melee hit you, if you don't get too far he wont jump on you. But he just randomly starts shitting those punishers forcing you to move further away and then he jumps, which can be lethal. Usually consequence is series of jumps because you need to get him to spot where you can run around him.
I'm gonna try with new fresh char when I get there, but was giving me some trouble.
Punker
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
"KRA rw high base (5 jewels lem craft: AR/life/stats)"

what is this "5 jewels lem craft" ??? lem??
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I crafted a labrys with 197ed and 299max dmg it rolled with 8%ctc lvl4 time strike on strike but it has +30% req so it needs over 1k str. Do you think its worth the str investemnt in ubers or in farming?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
It isn't hard to get this str with more charms and some sockets. It seems very nice roll, id keep it for some bosses at very least.

Lem craft jewel means jewelcrafting, check cube recipes. lem runes = all stats.
Covela
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Punker wrote:"KRA rw high base (5 jewels lem craft: AR/life/stats)"

what is this "5 jewels lem craft" ??? lem??

You can craft jewels with specific traits based on the rune you use to craft them.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube#idx6

That shows a full list of all the jewelcrafts and how to do it.
Lareen
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
aerial wrote:It isn't super easy trust me :) He is tanky as fuck and he casts punisher barrage if you keep running around, you gotta move away from it and then he jumps on you, you can get 1 shot. That green spinning whirpool type of attack, it deals erratic damage, somtimes ticks for like 3k, sometimes for 15k, its random.

Meanwhile found something interesting, how useful that -defense per hit mod is. Apparently (for me) it does work vs all bosses, it has no duration so effect is permanent, and it works before %defense modifiers on enemies, such as stone skin (so it has wall less defense to go through). Seems to be kicking in really fast. Those tu gloves could potentially mean big build rework, completely ignore AR. I'm testing it and so far looking really promising.

Can you post pls what you wear in this video pls?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Some crappy gear, horned helm tu for mana on striking, tu4 labrys, tu4 heavy belt, tu4 chain boots, rare +2 amulet, some shitty rings with nothing but resists. And ofc gloves which are highlighted as test subject.

I'm doing experimental run with few different items and see how it goes. Trying to capture all ubers as I progress on video.
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
aerial wrote:Some crappy gear, horned helm tu for mana on striking, tu4 labrys, tu4 heavy belt, tu4 chain boots, rare +2 amulet, some shitty rings with nothing but resists. And ofc gloves which are highlighted as test subject.

I'm doing experimental run with few different items and see how it goes. Trying to capture all ubers as I progress on video.

thank u !
Punker
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
"Craft +3 barb/all stats/AR/defense"

iam begginer, how its works? how i caft helm +3barb?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Punker wrote:"Craft +3 barb/all stats/AR/defense"

iam begginer, how its works? how i caft helm +3barb?

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube#idx5

SHRINES AND CRAFTING