They hate fun.
No but its still viable.
I'd change skill tree now, try to use that juicy wolf stance buff.
Bear version can still work but with all those nerfs, visegrip nerf, our damage will drop pretty hard, to the point its gonna be annoying to kill lategame bosses.
I'd go something like this:
Few points about this tree:
- go around anc blood nerf by getting not-nerfed daedalus, and some AR (much needed after visegrip nerf)
- get buffed wolf stance, increase trash kill speed with free cb and pretty decent ewd
- defense comes from spirit guide (defense part isnt nerfed, 15tcd per base level)
- don't go all in on wolves max level (no ancient blood) because there is not enough points and their damage bonus is less important with wolf stance ewd
- skip fortress = not enough points, respec if you can't kill kabraxis as melee
- gain windform to travel through stuff, makes bunch of ubers way easier
- get %physical resistance from gear, won't be 50% but we can hit about 35. In many instances we can still use 1pt bear for 50%.
- not skip Shower of Rocks, good in dense places, tagging bosses to reduce their speed/hit chance, underrated skill.
- still use thunderslam, just every 15s not 4s.. now you can truly see how goot it was
- we still go 2h axe, even with proc nerfed, average damage is still so good compared to swords, wouldn't give it up
- deathgaze is nerfed to 55%, almost the same, still miles better than iron spiral in early-mid game
- healer specs work the same but will be worse, so stuff you used them for will be bit harder
- wolf stance speed is best utilized with 2h axe, because that 280 ias requirement, so we can get full value from it, unlike if we go thrower or dual wielder which requires very little ias to cap speed, thus making that part of wolf stance going to waste
- we get more lah runes in gear as we don't need ias/fhr with wolf stance, we get total char def upgrade on armor to boost defense even furher
updated first post
feel free discuss changes