The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
boxgap wrote:can we some examples of a good crafted labrys?

This is my best one so far. Crafted with Weird shrine. Hope to see more example.
boxgap
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nazh202 wrote:

This is my best one so far. Crafted with Weird shrine. Hope to see more example.

ok so i am on the right path of thinking then. can u not get actual maximum damage from weird shrines?
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
boxgap wrote:
nazh202 wrote:

ok so i am on the right path of thinking then. can u not get actual maximum damage from weird shrines?

I think I don't understand your question.
Currently I'm using
Yaggai's Sagaris
Yaggai's Sagaris
Labrys (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (441 - 471) to (496 - 527)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 796
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Thunderfury
50% Chance to cast level 16 Stormblast on Melee Attack
50% Attack Speed
Adds 150-200 Damage
-35% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+100 to Strength
+100 to Vitality
Elemental Resists +(10 to 20)%
+250 Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (6)
, great dmg, IAS and proc help me farm Duncraig fast. Crafting has been pretty hopeless so far, I don't know if it can beat the SU I'm usin. Also I'm going to try
Wolfsangel
to see if it's good.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
There is plenty of examples of good crafts in this thread, just look it up through the pages. It should have over 300 maximum damage added (not 198 like axe from example). This is main goal you aim for, along with decent %enhanced damage, other stats are bonus.
If you have access to SU or shaad rw, then crafting is not worth, especially rw in eth axe.
youtube.com/ae1337
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
aerial wrote:There is plenty of examples of good crafts in this thread, just look it up through the pages. It should have over 300 maximum damage added (not 198 like axe from example). This is main goal you aim for, along with decent %enhanced damage, other stats are bonus.
If you have access to SU or shaad rw, then crafting is not worth, especially rw in eth axe.

Thanks Aerial, I wanted to scroll through the pages but there are 116 to scroll through :roll:
Anyway think I'll stick to SU and Shaad rw then, the stormblast/earthquake proc from them are really nice
Kottinmouth
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Aerial, have you been able to push in labs with 2h axe build?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Kottinmouth wrote:Aerial, have you been able to push in labs with 2h axe build?

Not really, it isn't good for that content. Being melee vs ranged enemies, even T1 lab sucks with this. You get blasted by all these projectiles.
You can push further if you gear around max resists, and just do it methodically, slow clear, adding fortress helps somewhat.
But overall I wouldn't recommend this build for labs.
youtube.com/ae1337
lalaiao
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
aerial wrote:Made little compilation of build I was working on, still not finished but showcases some concepts:

aerial GOD!! Your builds always making difference in this community!! Can you help me with more info about the Windform + Time Wave barb?

The Assault helmet is Shimmering craft ??
What about your shield, (Ancients Legacy)? and body armor (Segnitia)?

In skills, you maxed snake stance, gladi domina, mount king and windform?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Crafted shield for most part, try not to use 4xPo shield its gonna cut duration by too much.
Best in slot chest would be scales of the drake, I didn't have it at time of making this video.
You basically want pierce, poison spell dmg (for single target) and then defensive stats, dex for max block, physical resistance, defense.
Glad dominance 1pt, don't need to be maxed, unlike if you played around snake bite, then this skill boosts snake bite damage for each point. But for windform you want glad dominance mainly for block, and duration to snake stance, and then 1pt is enough.
1pt mountain king.
I'd max snake stance first and then put rest to windform, also almost maxing ancient blood.
Immortal high enough to cap its dodge.
youtube.com/ae1337
boxgap
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
what do you think of this?