Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Fenric
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Should I farm K3K or Duncraig to try to find SUs for the build? I'm up to 121 now and haven't found any of them, and the 120 ubers are too hard for me with only the TUs.
aws15u2
Invader
9 | 0
I'm having trouble getting my black road skill. I've been able to do all ubers solo up until 115. I'm 116 now and the only one I've been able to do is bull prince. I tried rathma square and almost insta died every time (life leech kept me alive for approx. an extra few seconds but the crawlers are just too much). So back to black road, how are you supposed to do this? I try using spellbind on him but its not enough to kill the immunity.
Cytidine
Destroyer
6 | 0
aws15u2 wrote:I'm having trouble getting my black road skill. I've been able to do all ubers solo up until 115. I'm 116 now and the only one I've been able to do is bull prince. I tried rathma square and almost insta died every time (life leech kept me alive for approx. an extra few seconds but the crawlers are just too much). So back to black road, how are you supposed to do this? I try using spellbind on him but its not enough to kill the immunity.

Lead him inside the large circle of fire, it'll drop the immunity and start spawning tons of zombies you can life leech off while the boss dies.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Magisch wrote:Using 2x ring of truth, there's space for 4 full sets of mystic orbs on the rings at 100. What do you reckon I could use as a 4th? Right now I have

Flat Reduced Phys
+500 Defense
15% MF

Also, is a merc worth it, and if so which one do you recommend?

Whatever you want at that point. Extra bonuses like curse length reduction might be nice since poison length, you can just use a potion and it goes away. I never used a merc, but if you really want one, may as well get the a5 merc because he can stun and use gift of the wild for even more physical damage to you. I felt that for this play style, merc dies too often because he doesn’t keep up with kiting and monsters won’t follow you into hammers if they’re attacking him.

aws15u2 wrote:I'm having trouble getting my black road skill. I've been able to do all ubers solo up until 115. I'm 116 now and the only one I've been able to do is bull prince. I tried rathma square and almost insta died every time (life leech kept me alive for approx. an extra few seconds but the crawlers are just too much). So back to black road, how are you supposed to do this? I try using spellbind on him but its not enough to kill the immunity.

As cytidine said, buyard drops his immunity inside the fire circle. You have to lead him inside there, get a comfy spot by the statue and just spam hammer and maybe mag field sometimes to constantly damage and leech off of the zombie swarms. Keep him spellbound for the phys pierce and slow.

Rathma square was very tricky at first. I think I came back to that one a few levels later, but all I’ve done is thundercrack through the crawlers to the left and circle around to that bottom middle platform where the boss is and spellbind/hammer him in melee range, occasionally switching to thundercrack to auto target the crawlers around him, and mag field to keep constant hits on the boss. That one is kind of a mix of different skills every couple seconds depending on the respawns and position.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fenric wrote:Should I farm K3K or Duncraig to try to find SUs for the build? I'm up to 121 now and haven't found any of them, and the 120 ubers are too hard for me with only the TUs.

I wouldn’t worry about heavy farming for su yet. Get the charms you’re able to at the 115 and 120 levels, then you can look into duncraig and triune. You shouldn’t have any major issues in duncraig if you’re leech is up enough. I was able to carry through players 8 duncraig with the tu setup, just stay moving forward or if it’s a giant pack and you’re stuck, just spam hammers, those should leech you through barrel explosions.
aws15u2
Invader
9 | 0
Crash wrote:
Magisch wrote:Using 2x ring of truth, there's space for 4 full sets of mystic orbs on the rings at 100. What do you reckon I could use as a 4th? Right now I have

Flat Reduced Phys
+500 Defense
15% MF

Also, is a merc worth it, and if so which one do you recommend?

Whatever you want at that point. Extra bonuses like curse length reduction might be nice since poison length, you can just use a potion and it goes away. I never used a merc, but if you really want one, may as well get the a5 merc because he can stun and use gift of the wild for even more physical damage to you. I felt that for this play style, merc dies too often because he doesn’t keep up with kiting and monsters won’t follow you into hammers if they’re attacking him.

As cytidine said, buyard drops his immunity inside the fire circle. You have to lead him inside there, get a comfy spot by the statue and just spam hammer and maybe mag field sometimes to constantly damage and leech off of the zombie swarms. Keep him spellbound for the phys pierce and slow.

Rathma square was very tricky at first. I think I came back to that one a few levels later, but all I’ve done is thundercrack through the crawlers to the left and circle around to that bottom middle platform where the boss is and spellbind/hammer him in melee range, occasionally switching to thundercrack to auto target the crawlers around him, and mag field to keep constant hits on the boss. That one is kind of a mix of different skills every couple seconds depending on the respawns and position.

Sweet, thanks! I got the black road stuff now, but that rathma place is going to have to wait, tried it again and insta death lol.
Jilvane
Skeleton
2 | 0
Cool, thank you for the guide
Unbreakable
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone have an estimate on how much tg the Kabraxis armor would be to trade for?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Unbreakable wrote:Anyone have an estimate on how much tg the Kabraxis armor would be to trade for?

Not the right place to be asking that, but for the sake of answering, the trade section and auction center has seen it anywhere from 40-450 I think.
Unbreakable
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sorry for posting in wrong place, thought process was that it was relevant to this build specifically. Thank you for the answer.
Slowly but surely I'm getting the build to work and I'm quite fond of it :)
Currently 118 only lacking Azmodan charm and Rathma (Soon to go claim my prizes.)
+Thank you for the good guide sir.