EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ATLien wrote:So I got all the TU's mentioned and also the Unicorn RW, all MOd with spell dmg and other stuff and all socket with topaz except weapond and shield.
I'm in Duncraig now and can't survive most of the time they one shot me, dmg is okay with blood flurry but without the buff its meh.
Are my stats okay? 16k life, 4,6k magic missiles unbuffed, all resists capped and I got all charms up to 120.

your damage looks fine to me even though it is on the lower end. You are probably not putting enough into energy and wasting a lot on DEX/STR. But even with that dunc should be trivial. Reason you are most likely dying there is positioning. Dunc requires you to have a lot of move space as barrels thrown at you will almost 1 shot you. So you can to play it very slow. Bait one group and have them throw their barrels at you, back off and wait for them to explode, then walk forward and kill. Once they have expended their barrels, they are dead meat.

You also have to utilize your summons properly. Summon after each fight with a group of monsters. Your summons will act as a meat shield that will put some distance between you and your enemies so they cant rush you and eat your face. If you take it a bit slower, on your first run you can finish the entire dunc run without dying in like 30 mins instead of taking 2 hours while dying.

I won´t be online much next few days but try to hit me up using /w *demonshalo and if you find me in the game, I´d be more than happy to take a look at your gear and help you out.
YummyTaters
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Quick q, does the Shamanka Bloodlust oskill also activate Bacchanalia?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
YummyTaters wrote:Quick q, does the Shamanka Bloodlust oskill also activate Bacchanalia?

Hi sir, the answer to your question is no. That skill should have been called something different as it now functions differently. Anyway, you can have both dmg buffs active however only your innate one will trigger blood fury.

That said, I am sorry, I accidentally pressed the downvote button while I was trying to quote your post. As a token of apology I will send you 5 tg with a love letter!

Cheers
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
demonshalo wrote:
YummyTaters wrote:Quick q, does the Shamanka Bloodlust oskill also activate Bacchanalia?

Hi sir, the answer to your question is no. That skill should have been called something different as it now functions differently. Anyway, you can have both dmg buffs active however only your innate one will trigger blood fury.

That said, I am sorry, I accidentally pressed the downvote button while I was trying to quote your post. As a token of apology I will send you 5 tg with a love letter!

Cheers

Negated it. No one needs undeserved negative points!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Pub wrote:
demonshalo wrote:

Cheers

Thanks a lot. I couldn´t change my miss-click. you´re a champ sir and the world needs more heroes such as you!
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
demonshalo wrote:
Pub wrote:
demonshalo wrote:

Cheers

Thanks a lot. I couldn´t change my miss-click. you´re a champ sir and the world needs more heroes such as you!

I heard from a friend, and noticed myself with your lack of streaming popping up on the forums, that you switched over to PoE. Do you plan to continue to update your guide? Or have you burnt out and are taking a break for a bit?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Pub wrote:
demonshalo wrote:
Pub wrote:
demonshalo wrote:

Cheers

I heard from a friend, and noticed myself with your lack of streaming popping up on the forums, that you switched over to PoE. Do you plan to continue to update your guide? Or have you burnt out and are taking a break for a bit?

I am taking a break for just a few days. I will be back this weekend playing HC median with a Dbaal challenge.
Been playing Median for 11-12h each day for the past 46ish days so... kind of need a break for a little while plus the fact that very little is left for me to do so HC should be the next challenge on the table :D And that will be epic!
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What do you think about using
Adrenaline Rush
Adrenaline Rush
Ring

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
+1 to All Skills
40% Combat Speeds
40% Movement Speed
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
for endgame (You lose out a bit of damage for extra survivability and get easy breakpoints)

Don't mind the posted stats look at the new sigma stats.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Ekital wrote:What do you think about using
Adrenaline Rush
Adrenaline Rush
Ring

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
+1 to All Skills
40% Combat Speeds
40% Movement Speed
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
for endgame (You lose out a bit of damage for extra survivability and get easy breakpoints)

Don't mind the posted stats look at the new sigma stats.

You certainly could but you will hit all of the caps without it. This is somewhat of a flexible build so yo certainly could slap on it almost anything you wanted. However, I don´t see the value added by this item. Feel free to try it though and lmk how it works out :D
ManaLeech
Prowler
16 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sorry if this is a stupid question I'm new to Median XL. What are you using for blink/teleport? I'm finding it's such a nice QOL skill on other classes.