EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
igloosPat
Cultist
20 | 3
ManaLeech wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question I'm new to Median XL. What are you using for blink/teleport? I'm finding it's such a nice QOL skill on other classes.

Use "Nef" runeword in staff. Check the documentation. ;)
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
igloosPat wrote:
ManaLeech wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question I'm new to Median XL. What are you using for blink/teleport? I'm finding it's such a nice QOL skill on other classes.

Actually its a skill called Jitan's Will. It is granted from killing a boss in torajan jungle. That boss drops a charm which allows you to teleport every 10 seconds.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Cromi38 wrote:
igloosPat wrote:

Actually its a skill called Jitan's Will. It is granted from killing a boss in torajan jungle. That boss drops a charm which allows you to teleport every 10 seconds.

I'm pretty sure that OP was talking about ''Blink'' from the assassin class which has a different effect from Jitan's Will +% defense. Paladin gain ''Divine Apparition'' (freezing effect) with Ennead challenge and you can get ''Teleport'' from a lvl 130 charm.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've not been getting much rare jewels so far. Singe my level is too low to farm the areas where jewels drops, are those areas also accessible in nightmare modus and would that yield me ilvl99 rare jewels? What is everybody's method for farming rare joolz?
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Muilpeer wrote:I've not been getting much rare jewels so far. Singe my level is too low to farm the areas where jewels drops, are those areas also accessible in nightmare modus and would that yield me ilvl99 rare jewels? What is everybody's method for farming rare joolz?

The thing is, later on you craft your own jewels, you use a base of level 99 usually which is dropped in level 99+ areas. You’ll use that base and reroll it so the jewels you get now I wouldn’t worry too much about. Also rare or blue doesn’t matter it can still be jewelcrafted

Lol I just got trolled didn’t i lmao
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Cromi38 wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:I've not been getting much rare jewels so far. Singe my level is too low to farm the areas where jewels drops, are those areas also accessible in nightmare modus and would that yield me ilvl99 rare jewels? What is everybody's method for farming rare joolz?

The thing is, later on you craft your own jewels, you use a base of level 99 usually which is dropped in level 99+ areas. You’ll use that base and reroll it so the jewels you get now I wouldn’t worry too much about. Also rare or blue doesn’t matter it can still be jewelcrafted

You didn't get trolled but you also didn't understand what I meant ;) (And I could've been clearer in asking my question).

I was talking about farming Viz-Jun. I am lvl 117 now. Dmg without buffs is 4,9k-6k.

So far I've only dropped 6 rare jewels and I even have the drop notificator set to notify on those. 5 of those jewels rolled with mediocre stats with jewelcrafting so I really need a place to find more rare ilvl99 jewels. Sadly I cannot access Viz-Jun in Nightmare so there is not really an option for me to progress other than grind a bit for exp.
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
About 'Blood fury' oskill, can I use that for consistent buff to MM's AOE?

I don't like that 10s cd interval :s
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Muilpeer wrote:
Cromi38 wrote:

You didn't get trolled but you also didn't understand what I meant ;) (And I could've been clearer in asking my question).

I was talking about farming Viz-Jun. I am lvl 117 now. Dmg without buffs is 4,9k-6k.

So far I've only dropped 6 rare jewels and I even have the drop notificator set to notify on those. 5 of those jewels rolled with mediocre stats with jewelcrafting so I really need a place to find more rare ilvl99 jewels. Sadly I cannot access Viz-Jun in Nightmare so there is not really an option for me to progress other than grind a bit for exp.

Hell cows drop a lot of jewels
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
matdoo wrote:About 'Blood fury' oskill, can I use that for consistent buff to MM's AOE?

Sadly the oskill doesn’t buff us the way our innate ability does
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cromi38 wrote:
matdoo wrote:About 'Blood fury' oskill, can I use that for consistent buff to MM's AOE?

Sadly the oskill doesn’t buff us the way our innate ability does

I had a dream :<