EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
patrick_pkl
Pit Knight
118 | 0
Manu300000 wrote:
patrick_pkl wrote:Any info on which skills to max apart from the paragon vs SOV comparison?

Do you max blood elements? Other than MM and bacchania, how about the other blood skills?



You max spellbind to get more overall life on your blood elementals. Balance is a good thing to max aswell, def harmony to get 50% slows attacker and you should be fine!


Thanks! Are any of the other bloodzon skills worth maxing other than MM and bachhania?
Ruubel
Grubber
330 | 5
patrick_pkl wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:
patrick_pkl wrote:Any info on which skills to max apart from the paragon vs SOV comparison?

Do you max blood elements? Other than MM and bacchania, how about the other blood skills?



You max spellbind to get more overall life on your blood elementals. Balance is a good thing to max aswell, def harmony to get 50% slows attacker and you should be fine!


Thanks! Are any of the other bloodzon skills worth maxing other than MM and bachhania?


With+level charms later you can max three skills, the rest are leftovers. For bosses for instance, there is no point for more that 25% slow.
Manu300000
Cog
225 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:
patrick_pkl wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:
patrick_pkl wrote:Any info on which skills to max apart from the paragon vs SOV comparison?

Do you max blood elements? Other than MM and bacchania, how about the other blood skills?



You max spellbind to get more overall life on your blood elementals. Balance is a good thing to max aswell, def harmony to get 50% slows attacker and you should be fine!


Thanks! Are any of the other bloodzon skills worth maxing other than MM and bachhania?


With+level charms later you can max three skills, the rest are leftovers. For bosses for instance, there is no point for more that 25% slow.


Agreed, but for farming fauzt easy and eyes closed its better to aim 50% :mrgreen:
romascha
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi guys. Sorry for (maybe) a stupid question, but does MM profit from additional flat/elemental/magic damage like "150-300 magic dmg" on
Oris' Herald


Oris' Herald
Scepters

'MaMaMaMaMaMa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 4) to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
Adds 150-300 magic damage
+(25 to 35)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(23 to 37) to Magic Missiles
30% to Energy
+1000 Defense
Physical Resist 15%
or "37-70 dmg" on
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'EaEaEaEa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
35% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 37-70 damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
?
Semigloss
Heretic
406 | 13
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
romascha wrote:Hi guys. Sorry for (maybe) a stupid question, but does MM profit from additional flat/elemental/magic damage like "150-300 magic dmg" on
Oris' Herald


Oris' Herald
Scepters

'MaMaMaMaMaMa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 4) to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
Adds 150-300 magic damage
+(25 to 35)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(23 to 37) to Magic Missiles
30% to Energy
+1000 Defense
Physical Resist 15%
or "37-70 dmg" on
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'EaEaEaEa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
35% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 37-70 damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
?

No. That only applies to weapon damage.
romascha
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Semigloss wrote:
romascha wrote:Hi guys. Sorry for (maybe) a stupid question, but does MM profit from additional flat/elemental/magic damage like "150-300 magic dmg" on
Oris' Herald


Oris' Herald
Scepters

'MaMaMaMaMaMa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 4) to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
Adds 150-300 magic damage
+(25 to 35)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(23 to 37) to Magic Missiles
30% to Energy
+1000 Defense
Physical Resist 15%
or "37-70 dmg" on
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'EaEaEaEa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
35% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 37-70 damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
?

No. That only applies to weapon damage.


Are you talking about flat damage only or everything I mentioned above? Because it's a little confusing if even
"adds +(xx-xx) magic damage" doesn't do a sh*t to the overall damage, although "+xx% magic spell damage" works just fine :scratch:
TTraw
Stone Warrior
33 | 5
romascha wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
romascha wrote:Hi guys. Sorry for (maybe) a stupid question, but does MM profit from additional flat/elemental/magic damage like "150-300 magic dmg" on
Oris' Herald


Oris' Herald
Scepters

'MaMaMaMaMaMa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 4) to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
Adds 150-300 magic damage
+(25 to 35)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(23 to 37) to Magic Missiles
30% to Energy
+1000 Defense
Physical Resist 15%
or "37-70 dmg" on
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'EaEaEaEa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
35% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 37-70 damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
?

No. That only applies to weapon damage.


Are you talking about flat damage only or everything I mentioned above? Because it's a little confusing if even
"adds +(xx-xx) magic damage" doesn't do a sh*t to the overall damage, although "+xx% magic spell damage" works just fine :scratch:

Because the magic damage comes from runes themselves and not the runeword.
Semigloss
Heretic
406 | 13
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
TTraw wrote:
romascha wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
romascha wrote:Hi guys. Sorry for (maybe) a stupid question, but does MM profit from additional flat/elemental/magic damage like "150-300 magic dmg" on
Oris' Herald


Oris' Herald
Scepters

'MaMaMaMaMaMa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 4) to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
Adds 150-300 magic damage
+(25 to 35)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(23 to 37) to Magic Missiles
30% to Energy
+1000 Defense
Physical Resist 15%
or "37-70 dmg" on
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'EaEaEaEa'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
35% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 37-70 damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
?

No. That only applies to weapon damage.


Are you talking about flat damage only or everything I mentioned above? Because it's a little confusing if even
"adds +(xx-xx) magic damage" doesn't do a sh*t to the overall damage, although "+xx% magic spell damage" works just fine :scratch:

Because the magic damage comes from runes themselves and not the runeword.

It is a bit misleading because it's a caster weapon, but like Ttraw said it's just because of the runes.


Spells do not gain flat added damages of any type.
demoner
Stone Warrior
32 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Think of it like "Adds X Damage" to what? If it doesn't specify then you should assume it's added to your weapon. It's a weird stat to have on the item but like others have said it comes from the runes themselves.
romascha
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
demoner wrote:Think of it like "Adds X Damage" to what? If it doesn't specify then you should assume it's added to your weapon. It's a weird stat to have on the item but like others have said it comes from the runes themselves.


Well, in skill description it is said, it does "XX-XX magic damage", which increases with every added skillpoint.
So I thought it was logical, that "Adds XX-XX magic damage" actually adds the magic damage to the magic damage of the skill,
because it has the same damage type. But it's ok, I got your point.
https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Magic_Missiles