Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Generally how good is Charged Strike against Astrogha? I've managed to figure out a strategy to kill him with Fusillade but it usually takes me ~10-20 minutes since I have to constantly run away. I have an Endless Loop, would I need to look for more sources of +x to Charged Strike to make it more doable? It's +16 if that helps.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
godsyndrome wrote:alt setup still ok for 120s ubers? Coz i'm lvl 121 without set...
P.S maybe anyone want to trade my pentacle + witchhunter hood for another melee set piece (boots, helm or shield) ?

Yeah. The alt setup is specifically for doing the 120 Ubers (except J-Day upgrade and Ureh) since completing the Set is such a pain and there aren't really any other gear options.

BaraLover wrote:Generally how good is Charged Strike against Astrogha? I've managed to figure out a strategy to kill him with Fusillade but it usually takes me ~10-20 minutes since I have to constantly run away. I have an Endless Loop, would I need to look for more sources of +x to Charged Strike to make it more doable? It's +16 if that helps.

"Good" is relative. It sucks compared to Stormblast, but it's better than your own skills. 1 source is fine.

That said, it did get nerfed this patch. imagine_my_shock.jpg
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Solfege wrote:
BaraLover wrote:Generally how good is Charged Strike against Astrogha? I've managed to figure out a strategy to kill him with Fusillade but it usually takes me ~10-20 minutes since I have to constantly run away. I have an Endless Loop, would I need to look for more sources of +x to Charged Strike to make it more doable? It's +16 if that helps.

"Good" is relative. It sucks compared to Stormblast, but it's better than your own skills. 1 source is fine.

That said, it did get nerfed this patch. imagine_my_shock.jpg

Yeah should've specified in relations to Sorc's melee skills. Shame that we have to find an O Skill to do it rather than our own skills but it is what it is I suppose.
Lippy58
Imp
5 | 0
Can someone please help me?

Ive played up to 110 so far and only just now noticed that I dont have any points in Nova Charge. My problem is the game wont let me select any lightning skills, theyre unclickable. The only other element I have points in is obviously fire so what is wrong here?
Da3K3
Destroyer
7 | 0
You can't select more than 2 TREE ELEMENTS. There is a high you put some points in cold or poison (which you shouldn't).
GoodestBoii
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i'm 124 in full set med game gear (currently collecting endgame gear). I'm struggling to farm tengaze without getting rekt a million times, any tips for gear swaps? I've been able to clear it a few times but it's painstaking work and is very touch and go even with fb and full summons on each pack.
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I switched to fire/light. but i very so weak in dun.

i must be chenge Poison/fire best??

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ProMeleeWizard
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lippy58 wrote:Can someone please help me?

Ive played up to 110 so far and only just now noticed that I dont have any points in Nova Charge. My problem is the game wont let me select any lightning skills, theyre unclickable. The only other element I have points in is obviously fire so what is wrong here?

As Da3K3 said, you likely put a point in another Elemental tree accidentally (Poison counts as an "element").

If you're still having problems, post a SS of your skill trees.

GoodestBoii wrote:i'm 124 in full set med game gear (currently collecting endgame gear). I'm struggling to farm tengaze without getting rekt a million times, any tips for gear swaps? I've been able to clear it a few times but it's painstaking work and is very touch and go even with fb and full summons on each pack.

Teganze has always been a pain (especially now with Fusillade nerf) and Blade Spirits are only temporary distractions. You'll just have to dodge a lot. And use Mana Shield. Also check your res. Teganze was (supposedly) balanced around having 80% Elemental res.

Try grabbing an A5 merc to soak some damage. TUs should be enough for him. Socket all his gear with perfect res gems. He'll still die occasionally, but it's something.

Viable gear options at this stage are sorely lacking. I'll play around some more with gear combos and see if I can come up with anything.

a321333 wrote:I switched to fire/light. but i very so weak in dun.

i must be chenge Poison/fire best??

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ProMeleeWizard

Make sure you're at 80% Elemental res, and swap out Truce for a Sacred Honorific Sash.

Additionally, use Blink from Pax Mystica instead of Divine Apparition from Kabbalah for teleport gaps. Stun from Blink will help more in Dunc than freeze from DA. And use Force Blast immediately after teleporting. Retreat any time you get Chilled (if your attack speed drops for any reason, you're likely to die).
GoodestBoii
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've got about 4 of the pieces for the elemental endgame set u have listed, will this be a decent option for endgaem gearing or is physical still going to be much better?
GoodestBoii
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Also, This is a really fantastic guide! I used it even last season on my xbow necro when I was learning the ubers.
One small QOL suggestion though: it would be great if the normal/nm/hell walkthrough(s) were collapsed like the gear. There's a lot of great info for all parts of the game, but it can be a bit tedious to scroll around the doc due to the length (which is also one of the strong points of the guide).