Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Main guide seems to ring pretty true still. Currently level 125, 60 sigs, using all the midgame gear and same skill setup as Solfege post..no real need for innovation (though I'm sure it wouldn't hurt).

Just did Bremm town under 1m30s without much issue.

Some ubers seem easier e.g. Kabraxis, KOS, Quov & Athulua were basically face tankable.. some more tricky e.g. hell Baal and J-Day.

Fauz and Dunc are def slower to farm as well.

Hard to tell if it's content tweaks or class tweaks...either way we'll see how other 125 ubers go later tonight.
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Balded_Hige wrote:All TU4 following the MO guide except the shield that is from the sacred set of The Mysteries. Also can't craft Ber jewels for the shield. Build as guide, until now haven't go any problems but Kurast 3000 is nearly impossible to do it with the TUs.

Try to up your hit recovery to 109. Respec your skills. Pump some points into Familiar for the skill point passive bonus. You will make jewels out of Lum runes now BTW (same craft as Ber used to be %life/%mana steal). Also get some more points by dropping 1 point from warp armor (only need 24) and 5 points from premonition (pointless with your current block %). Nova and Hive are one point wonders. Also make sure you go back and do every single skill point quest and any other quest for stat improvements.

What are your rings? What are your sockets? All items MO'd with enhanced def?

I used nearly same setup as you with the aforementioned changes and I was able to get through K3K not necessarily quickly...but quick enough.

If you are NOT doing SSF and you are on right now I will hook you up with an extra set helm I have if you want (/w *fitandfunky2).
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@Balded_Hige
At a glance, based on the pics, I'm not really seeing any major flaws. Could try hitting the next HR bp, as blyts suggested. K3KBA is tougher than Ennead (mostly b/c of the archers), but should still be doable. You have 6 points into Nova Charge (I assume for higher DEX-to-NRG boost), so you could try running with Mana Shield active. I'm still farming ACs for the Nightmare to Hell transition, so I probably won't get there to see for myself until tomorrow or Friday.

@blyts
I've heard other people also say Dunc+Fauzt are slower to farm this time. I wonder if it's b/c Bladestorm has fewer projectiles now.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Balded_Hige wrote:All TU4 following the MO guide except the shield that is from the sacred set of The Mysteries. Also can't craft Ber jewels for the shield. Build as guide, until now haven't go any problems but Kurast 3000 is nearly impossible to do it with the TUs.

K3K should be trivial in that gear, but your dex is lower than mine was... how many amethysts do you have? If you can get 10+ perfect amethysts in armor you'll have a lot more block and damage.
Balded_Hige
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Nah, can't keep it up even putting amethyst in the body armor. Now even in Tran Athulua can get killed if lot of amazons spawn and worse if you need to re-enter a tp. Sorry but reached the wall with this build.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Dunno what to say, mate. The only difference I see from what my build was in K3K and TA is that I use tons of perfect amethysts (16, I think, with resist gems in my gloves and shield) and took Snow Queen instead of Vengeful Power, but that shouldn't be make-or-break in the 115 ubers. You wouldn't be able to facetank running into a full screen of amazons with the lower defense, but a regular clear ought to be just fine.

Maybe it's a technique thing? What size pack do you switch over to just kiting or running in circles while Fusillade thins them out?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@Balded_Hige
Went straight to K3KBA and TA after hitting clvl 115 to see what was going on. I honestly can't figure out what it is that would be causing you to take so much damage in those places. I had no trouble in K3K. And if it weren't for Arrowside, I could faceroll TA (which really surprised me). I have about 600 more DEX and 700 more Fusillade damage than you, but you have about 30k more defense and a bit more sustain than I do.

Aside from adding more P-Amethysts to your gear (except Weapon and Shield, ofc), the only thing I can think of atm is maybe using Cauldron rather than sticking with Cloudladder is somehow screwing you out of some essential survivability component. Or maybe some piece of gear (or buff) isn't activating. Or the 2.0.2 update borked something. Or it's something really simple and obvious that's being overlooked.
Prypcio
Imp
5 | 0
Solfege wrote:Or it's something really simple and obvious that's being overlooked.

I have similar "why the F am i dying so much" moments when I forget to activate Baneblade (or it drops/deactivates for some reason, I could swear it does that sometimes but maybe it's my fat fingers?). Are you sure you keep all your buffs up?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Prypcio wrote:
Solfege wrote:Or it's something really simple and obvious that's being overlooked.

I have similar "why the F am i dying so much" moments when I forget to activate Baneblade (or it drops/deactivates for some reason, I could swear it does that sometimes but maybe it's my fat fingers?). Are you sure you keep all your buffs up?

Baneblade has a 20 minute duration, could be that.

Moonblade falling off hurts a lot, too. In basic gear, that 20% life makes the difference between getting stunlocked and just getting put into hit recovery from high damage rolls - 7k life or so seems to be the magic number in Duncraig (at 7% physical resist; all y'all with Vengeful Power should only need ~5600).
Junmun
Skeleton
2 | 0
For the Jewel crafting part of the build, I don't see Ber listed (in the recipe page) as a Ber crafted Jewel for socketables. Am I missing something here?