Xbow Necromancer

Triapka
Destroyer
7 | 0
Moasseman wrote:"You (*Moasseman) are not allowed to view char omzomz (*triapka)"

Your characters are hidden, you gotta go to https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/ and allow others to see em

Thanks for noting and my apologies for this - fixed!
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Triapka wrote:Thanks for noting and my apologies for this - fixed!

If ya wanna upgrade your gear and can deal with a bit more Teganze farming, I'd suggest making
Mercy (Xis)
gloves and
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
boots.

Alternatively buy Geleb's greed & Maffer's frenzy and start using Wolf stance.

Also since you're farming with Hwanin, I'd suggest like 10~ points in Flametail shot for wider proc on Hwanin. More than that isn't really necessary but nothing is stopping you from going overboard (I got 30 points in Flametail cause I love the proc)
Triapka
Destroyer
7 | 0
Moasseman wrote:

If ya wanna upgrade your gear and can deal with a bit more Teganze farming, I'd suggest making
Mercy (Xis)
gloves and
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
boots.

Also since you're farming with Hwanin, I'd suggest like 10~ points in Flametail shot for wider proc on Hwanin. More than that isn't really necessary but nothing is stopping you from going overboard (I got 30 points in Flametail cause I love the proc)

Thanks for the tips! I've looked up the stance and the budd seems outsanding. Gonna try that first. It's also a bit cheaper (can buy both for Xis). May is ask why u feel the first oprion of two runewords is more beneficial?
What would u then point as next goal- armor?

I haven't respecced since i was not sure if it's worth putting more points in flametail atm - probably gonna feel it once trying to do any boss (switching to a crafted xbow with higher dmg). And i'm still yet to do Baal and all the 125 areas/ bosses...
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Triapka wrote:
Moasseman wrote:

Mercy (Xis)
gloves and
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
boots.

Thanks for the tips! I've looked up the stance and the budd seems outsanding. Gonna try that first. It's also a bit cheaper (can buy both for Xis). May is ask why u feel the first oprion of two runewords is more beneficial?
What would u then point as next goal- armor?

I haven't respecced since i was not sure if it's worth putting more points in flametail atm - probably gonna feel it once trying to do any boss (switching to a crafted xbow with higher dmg). And i'm still yet to do Baal and all the 125 areas/ bosses...

I would personally (and I do) use Geleb's Greed and Maffer's Frenzy for Wolf stance, but I know that a lot of people would rather make/get their own gear if possible so I threw the Mercy & Wind runner suggestion first.

After them, something like
Idol of Rygnar
Idol of Rygnar
Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2068 - 2350) to (2208 - 2510)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 120
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
25% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(60 to 90)%
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +1%
+(120 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+(40 to 50) to Strength
+(40 to 50) to Dexterity
Target Takes Additional Damage of 500
25% Gold Find
+5 to Light Radius
Socketed (4)
would be great for a good damage/leech boost. Once you get to 125 and can do Belial & Astrogha, your life will increase considerably and that'll make going way more offensive really good (leech keeps you alive as long as you're not instagibbed anyway), so at that point might be a time to switch body to
Candlewake
Candlewake
Splint Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8032 - 9339) to (11077 - 12593)
Item Level: 105
-2% Base Block Chance
Additional Strength Damage Bonus: 0.0390625%
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1500 to 3500) Defense
(10 to 25)% to Strength
(50 to 100)% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
(1/2 chance to appear)
Socketed (6)
Triapka
Destroyer
7 | 0
[quote="Moasseman”]I would personally (and I do) use Geleb's Greed and Maffer's Frenzy for Wolf stance, but I know that a lot of people would rather make/get their own gear if possible so I threw the Mercy & Wind runner suggestion first.

After them, something like
Idol of Rygnar
Idol of Rygnar
Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2068 - 2350) to (2208 - 2510)
Item Level: 120
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
25% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(60 to 90)%
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +1%
+(120 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+(40 to 50) to Strength
+(40 to 50) to Dexterity
Target Takes Additional Damage of 500
25% Gold Find
+5 to Light Radius
Socketed (4)
would be great for a good damage/leech boost. Once you get to 125 and can do Belial & Astrogha, your life will increase considerably and that'll make going way more offensive really good (leech keeps you alive as long as you're not instagibbed anyway), so at that point might be a time to switch body to
Candlewake
Candlewake
Splint Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8032 - 9339) to (11077 - 12593)
Item Level: 105
-2% Base Block Chance
Additional Strength Damage Bonus: 0.0390625%
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1500 to 3500) Defense
(10 to 25)% to Strength
(50 to 100)% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
(1/2 chance to appear)
Socketed (6)
[/quote]

Great advice on wolf stance combo. Managed to get both items quickly for Xis. Though the sheet dmg is around the same, it buffed my dunc farming speed like twice. Probably due to reaching highest IAS breakpoint and higher movement speed.

What’s your feeling on comfort life/mana leech levels then? Out of curiosity:) i’m running around 50/30 respectively.
(It’s also my concerns on whether to buy Idol or Royal circlet)
Also will A5 merc boost me as well somehow? Running A2 still, cause don’t have anything except mentioned TUs in the guide.
GsusXL
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Endgame you can easily reach 80%+ Lifeleech; thats what i feel comfortable with in e.g. p4+ Fauztinville (only Charms+Jewels; not using Idol of Rygnar).

You should get an A5 Merc with Qaraks Will and T4 Ring Mail. Really cheap and boosts your damage noticeably!
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
you dont need that much life leech just improve your strenght/damage and you will heal well
i have 15%lifesteal and i never drink potions except for the imposible bosses/quests
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Triapka wrote:Great advice on wolf stance combo. Managed to get both items quickly for Xis. Though the sheet dmg is around the same, it buffed my dunc farming speed like twice. Probably due to reaching highest IAS breakpoint and higher movement speed.

What’s your feeling on comfort life/mana leech levels then? Out of curiosity:) i’m running around 50/30 respectively.
(It’s also my concerns on whether to buy Idol or Royal circlet)
Also will A5 merc boost me as well somehow? Running A2 still, cause don’t have anything except mentioned TUs in the guide.

I have like 90% life leech cause Rygnar + SBS + too lazy to switch out Ber jewels for MF ones, but anywhere above 40 is plentiful and above 20 is fine once you got enough damage. If you feel like you're struggling a bit still, don't worry about having "too much" life leech. LL keeps you alive and dead necromancer deals very low dps.

A2 merc is fine until you get your hands on Qarak's Will, at which point you should def switch to A5 merc.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Right now I'm farming teganze and must say the drop rates are pretty good. Will play again today but was wondering. What would be the best upgrade with teganze runes to make? A Xis rw? Elemental rw?

Right now I am using lilith belt with Hwanin bow and Witchhunter cap. Have all <120 charms and unupg JD and QT charm. Candlewake on A5 merc but no qarak's will yet. I feel like
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
boots are best for now so I can switch out my gloves (tu4 chains) for something with more oomph without losing AR.
Triapka
Destroyer
7 | 0
Are there any tips for doing elemental seals near Kabraxis? Fire and phys are clearly not an issue. Hope there is a way to do it without investments...